Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hitting the Links Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by CorruptedMollusk, Jul 22, 2010.

1. CorruptedMollusk

CorruptedMollusk IncGamers Member

Hitting the Links Thursdaily

RL: Off for a round of golf in the morning, been trying to play more this summer than the last couple. Starting to remember how the whole swing bit works. Then I go to work, which will suck, but c'est la vie.

D2: Still hate leveling sorcs before about level 35. Been trying to do it for the last couple of days, but only make it a waypoint or two before going back to my amazon. I'll try and get the sorc up to 25 after work.

Have a great day y'all.

CM

2. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Re: Hitting the Links Thursdaily

RL: 12:35 in the morning. 68.54% done with work. That is all. Plan to finish before 3 CDs finished playing? [Insert annoying buzzer sound here.] Probably need 2-3 full repetitions to get the job done.

D2: No motivation to catch Thomh. Premature congratulations to him.

Have a good day, all, except for CM who gets to go golfing. :badteeth:

EDIT: 90.21% now. :D Juggling an "MFO" for both school and D2 in the same week was an excellent plan, probably my best yet.
    EDIT 2: Fell asleep on accident for a tad there, but done! *checks clock* . . .

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  3. DSchaos

DSchaos Banned

RL: busy with work

D2: this
    [​IMG]

4. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

RL: Well: rough night. Woke up for no good reason at 23:30, 2:30, 4:15, and 5:00 (alarm went off at 5:25), then realized I was waking up for a good reason: I was cold. I checked the temperature: 63.8F in the apartment at 5:45. Jeez. They air conditioner guys must've tweaked something again, again, cause I could only get to about 68 or 69 before. Friggen awesome, though.

So. Up, usual, usual, usual, then (not usual!) going over to my buddy's place for maybe some pool, definitely some hanging out, maybe some food for a few hours: should be funfunfun, then usual. Good times.

D2: ~

5. nualum

nualum IncGamers Member

RL: Work, packing for a weekend away.

D2: Last day of the MFO for me... Bittersweet. While I am relieved to be nearly done, and I'm already about 500 runs beyond what I thought I'd be able to do, I'm still going to finish waaaaay out of the running (barring a serious turn of luck tonight). Over the 6.5 days so far I've averaged more runs per day than I had ever done in a day before, and I've made some decent grail progress, even discounting that I'm likely to lose one as the price of admission.

6. ReadyTorches

ReadyTorches IncGamers Member

Rl: Doing a bit of work, then gonna scoot off for some tournament play. Hoping for a good score.

D2: dunno

OVG: tournament.

7. DSchaos

DSchaos Banned

Everyone is doing good eh ;)

8. TemplarRoadkill

TemplarRoadkill IncGamers Member

RL: Work yes.. 14h also starts.. .NOW
    D2: yes ill try to run LK for hmm 14h also MUHAHAHA i love my job :)

9. Virtue

Virtue IncGamers Member

RL: At work, I feel like it's something I haven't done this week. Didn't bring my laptop with me... so not getting paid to MFO today sadly.

D2: Possibly, with me sitting first on Baal I should keep running but whyyyyyyyyyyy :p

OVG: I've been playing a lot of LoL lately, A LOT!

10. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: Work's done. Gonna eat cereal soon. I may head out later and check the funds in my bank account since I haven't done that in about a month. May also buy a cheapo digital camera. It won't get a ton of use... but it's handy to have. No plans for the night. New "friend" canceled her dinner plans for tonight and our outing to go downtown tomorrow due to illness. Good. Means I don't have to avoid her. Now I just need to write the email telling her we're probably not going to see each other ever again... :nervous:

D2: Not yet... for today, I mean! I actually picked it up last night. Started a Bonemancer, a build I haven't tried since early 1.10. I don't have any real gear for him, but I can always make Insight and a Spirit sword when he needs them. Also going to use respecs for the first time as I'm starting him out as a Fishy to make the early going a little faster.

OVG: Maybe. FarmVille always has me thinking days in advance. And to whoever mentioned it, yeah, I tried playing an emulated version of Harvest Moon on the SNES, but it kept crashing. I'll try again when I seek out a more stable version.