Highest rune you found

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
Highest rune you found

I basicly want to know what the highest rune is you found? Please state where you found it and on wich difficulty. Runes that where cubed or traded don't count.

I will start. I just got an um from the countess (hell). That is basicly the highest rune I found myself.

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
I have found two ist runes (#24), one from Hell Hellforge and the other from a random monster in the WSK a few days ago.

crg

Case_ofLogic

Diabloii.Net Member
Um from my NM hellforge a couple days ago
(Actually found an Ohm from Hell Meph on Bnet but I don't know if that counts in this thread)

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Vex from the Pit and (2) Guls, one from Hellforge quest and one from a normal monster next to Eldrich.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
gul from the hellforge, mal from the hellforge (both in hell, obviously) and 2X um from random monsters in the WSK.

advil

Diabloii.Net Member
gul from hell hellforge...

best from non-hellforge sources = several mals. one from hell countess, rest from random critters.

TrenShadow

Diabloii.Net Member
1.09 - Gul from NM Sewers in Act 2
1.10 - Amn :lol: (on a side note, both of my 1.10 chars that have reached the normal Hellforge got El runes from it :rant: :rant: )

agrégatif

Diabloii.Net Member
On b.net, ohm from a chest in durance of hate lvl 2 right next to the passage to lvl 3 and gul from a chest in the arcane sanctuary (one of the chests at the places where the invocation is not).
On solo player, a Ko in the pit.

edit: I got the ko in two pats and fifty pitruns of time...

Liter Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
Rune: Cham

Where: Empty battle.net game (so /players 1 no drop %) from a standard cow. What are the chances? I asked a friend, he told me I didn't want to know. So, I'm stuck having found the second rarest item in the game.

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
*Cough*
Fal :rant:
*Cough*

If I remember correctly, from NM meph, during MF runs. Still waiting to find that perfect LionHeart armor.

Joutaja

Diabloii.Net Member
One Gul from Hellforge and another from Pindel or his minions.

@Liter: Checked ATMA drop calucator. Odds are 1:22821933.....:lol: