Highest rune you ever found

Esmute

Diabloii.Net Member
Highest rune you ever found

Hello peps

Yesterday as i was on my way to kill hell andy with my new blizz sorc, i opened a chest and out came a vex rune. God, you guys should've seen how excited i was. This is the highest rune i ever found. I have 3 vexes now but the other ones were traded for. It really feels good to find yourself a nice rune like that one. So i was wondering what is the highest rune you guys ever found.?

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
I cant remember exactly, but I surely haven't been lucky enough to find a high rune...Grats to you :thumbsup:

Although I have been playing for about 1.5 years now...not a single nice rune. Plenty of items, but no runes till now.

Oh well, one day they will drop.

-Backdoor Bandit

SCaVeNGeR

Diabloii.Net Member
Well,

I play for 3 wears now, the highest rune would be Lo(28). Found a couple of Ist's and Gul's from hellforge (1.10) and in cowgames (1.09).

Ow, saw a Vex drop in cowgame in 1.09, but someone else snatched it right before i could ;)

SCaVeNGeR

mugentim

Diabloii.Net Member
well i recently did all the hellforge quests on 14 of my charaters, (i never realized how important they were) had someone help me of course since most of them are my mules (aka: charaters that suk) out of all the hell and NM hellforge i got 4 um couple ko and io 1 mal couple lems and a gul a few days ago with my new sorc. my friend reacently found a ohm in pindle. good luck guys

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
my friend was helpin me through hell a couple days ago and coldworm dropped a vex...my friend must of not even seen it cuz he jsut left and started killin other stuff...so i grabbed it, but i couldnt do that to him so i told him that i got it and he didnt believe me, anyway i ended up keepin the vex by jsut givin him a pair of marrows...he really wanted them pretty badly

Drukqs

Diabloii.Net Member
Highest i've found would be an Ohm~
From hells cows 1.09

I did find another from Baals Minions too :eek:

-Drukqs-

numbskull

Banned
Ist from hellforge. I found an Ohm from a council member doing a meph run (along with a Hel rune from a unique monster of level 3 durance, in the same game). 2/5 of the way to Doom in one game, not too shabby. (ladder btw)

fireballx3

Diabloii.Net Member
jah from world2 or world3 and sur rune from council members before meph in 1.10

in 1.09 i found a LO and thats about it

Daevren

Diabloii.Net Member
I found 3 mals in total. Two from chests and one from hell Meph but I ran him alot.

I think we should exclude hellforge drops.

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree.

excluding hellforge drops, best I found were all in 1.09. I found a gul from a normal monster in act 3 flayer jungle (just questing), and a sur from eldritch when mfing him.

--fatty

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
In 1.09 the highest rune I've found was a MAL, from killing one of those red demon thingies.

In 1.10 the highest rune I've found was a GUL, from killing those skeleton summoning baddies in Tal Rasha's chamber.

forestman

Diabloii.Net Member
My best drop is CHAM from hell travincal high council. (legal one of course!) :)
They can drop quite good runes.

Also got PUL, UM ,HEL, LEM etc from them too

bill_logs

Diabloii.Net Member
i found a LO in the pit, a gul from hellforge and another gul from somewhere i can't remember. I used those two guls to cube a vex for my HOTO. I also found an IST when running the countess. The funny thing is that it was not from the countess and I was not aware of when it was dropped and picked up. I just opened my inventary and suddenly saw an IST. You know what my feeling was.....

1.09 I found Lo, ist from meph, ists/guls/mals/ohm/vex from cows, jah once when I was a newb and i gave it back to friend lol, 1.10 I found ist, gul, mal from forge so far as well as a few ums. I been pretty lucky for finding runes, havent found much else though lol :flip:

fiend!

Banned
Gul from a cow run once in a chest...1.09. It was single player though grrrr.

On bnet 1.09 I grabbed a mal from the chest behind meph. Too bad that back then it wasn't worth anything.

Danembont

Banned
Esmute said:
Hello peps

Yesterday as i was on my way to kill hell andy with my new blizz sorc, i opened a chest and out came a vex rune. God, you guys should've seen how excited i was. This is the highest rune i ever found. I have 3 vexes now but the other ones were traded for. It really feels good to find yourself a nice rune like that one. So i was wondering what is the highest rune you guys ever found.?
So, where you going to use this vex?

darkghost125

Diabloii.Net Member
Highest rune i ever found was a few weeks ago on a pindle run... ZOD. I was pretty happy and amazed.. It was cool.