Highest rune possible in hell Hellforge drop?

Rius666

Diabloii.Net Member
Highest rune possible in hell Hellforge drop?

I used to think that the highest rune possible to drop from a hell Hellforge quest was an um rune but i just got a mal rune a while ago and a friend actually got an ist rune. So now im all confused :scratch: I once heard that the highest rune possible was ohm but i dont think thats right. Some help would be much appreciated :)

justy303

Diabloii.Net Member
Rius666 said:
I used to think that the highest rune possible to drop from a hell Hellforge quest was an um rune but i just got a mal rune a while ago and a friend actually got an ist rune. So now im all confused :scratch: I once heard that the highest rune possible was ohm but i dont think thats right. Some help would be much appreciated :)
NM - rune 12 to 22 (sol to um)
HELL - rune 15 to 25 (hel to gul)

ian_linington

Diabloii.Net Member
wow !

I've done 2 NM hellforge quests and both times got an UM, then managed to do 1 Hell Hellforge quests and got a Fal.

Oh well!

Cheers for the info.

Ian L.

lotrfan

Diabloii.Net Member
justy303 said:
NM - rune 12 to 22 (sol to um)
HELL - rune 15 to 25 (hel to gul)
are you sure that in nm hellforge that only sol to um drop i seem to recall getting a tir or nef in nm hellforge. :( i never get any good runes.

lotr

Cujo

Diabloii.Net Member
lotrfan said:
are you sure that in nm hellforge that only sol to um drop i seem to recall getting a tir or nef in nm hellforge. :( i never get any good runes.

lotr
Justy303 is correct :

norm : el-amn
nm : sol-um
hell : hel-gul

each rune in the stated range has an equal chance to drop..

vamp_sx

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the stat lookup guys.

BTW, HEL rune in hell hellforge just isn't fair hehe. I've already heard tons of whining and "WTF?!?!?!?" 's from friends after getting HEL Runes. They need to raise the minimum rune here.

tl998

Banned
vamp_sx said:
Thanks for the stat lookup guys.

BTW, HEL rune in hell hellforge just isn't fair hehe. I've already heard tons of whining and "WTF?!?!?!?" 's from friends after getting HEL Runes. They need to raise the minimum rune here.
Haha yep I agreed people should at least get an um rune for each Hell Hell forge :p

jolman

Diabloii.Net Member
ive gotten both gul rune and ist rune from the hellforge in hell.gotten um from nm drop as well.

belth

Diabloii.Net Member
Darn, I've been very lucky then, got Gul twice from Hell Hellforge :xsmile3: Guess that offsets the +1 BO on my CtA :xx:

xlodtraderx

Diabloii.Net Member
i've gotten so far from my hellforges...3 consequetive drops of ist, 8 in total, 2 gul runes, 6 mal runes, 4 um runes, and a whole bunch of damn ko runes. I own 10 accounts, 3 of which are mules, other 7 are mule accounts that made it past hell (basicallly failure builds)

Rius666

Diabloii.Net Member
ugh i wish i could get that lucky. Highest rune i ever got from hell hellforge was mal and that only happened once. i guess i should be satisfied by the tons of um runes i get.

Mephisto

Diabloii.Net Member
Rius666 said:
Hephasto can drop Zod so you could include that also.