Highest Damage Non-Ladder Unique 1-Handed Weapon for Fury WW is? d

xROKEx

Diabloii.Net Member
Highest Damage Non-Ladder Unique 1-Handed Weapon for Fury WW is?

I know Gris's Caddy is the best (could not afford this or the crazy cruel cryptics). So is Shaeled Baranar's next on this list or is there something better for a Non-Ladder guy?

Strid

Diabloii.Net Member
xROKEx said:
I know Gris's Caddy is the best (could not afford this or the crazy cruel cryptics). So is Shaeled Baranar's next on this list or is there something better for a Non-Ladder guy?
Since you mention a Griswold's, then I assume that you're talking about PvP. If you don't have that much to trade for, then I suggest that you use an E-star, which is an Etheral Barana's Star with a Shael in it. They can dish out a real good damage and since they are really cheap, you have use it until it breaks and then get a new one fairly easy.

I've been using E-star forever, and I love it! ;)

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
stormlash is not ladder only
Scourge
+240-300% Enhanced Damage (varies)
+50% Damage To Undead
Adds 1-473 Lightning Damage
+30% Increased Attack Speed
+33% Chance of Crushing Blow
20% Chance To Cast Level 18 Tornado On Striking
15% Chance To Cast Level 10 Static Field On Striking
+3-9 Lightning Absorb (varies)
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 30

if ur restricting to only uniques and only nonladder... well.. u dont have much alternatives. but i dont understand why u mentionned the caddy where it does not fit the unique section. anyways, in some cases, a cpboq is better depending on the %ed, and it looks better IMO. theres also Fool's Myth of Quickness 3 skts, but i think they're pretty expensive now. Theres so many alternatives to gris caddy. Eth Botd Zerk is nice too. The best cheap alternative must be a shael'ed estar.

xROKEx

Diabloii.Net Member
Isn't Horizon's much faster? Would a shael'd Stormslash be better than a shael'd Horizon's?

HardyZ

Diabloii.Net Member
true, horizon is faster, but stormlash is way better, thx to its awesome mods: ctc static field, cb, the good lightning dmg added...

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
shade449 said:
Roke already stated that he couldnt afford either. So why are you mentioning that now?

shockingly my friend tried using the unique zerker axe and does well vs. me and im using eth BotD war spike .... reasons is it has 66 ds and high lords gives max ds.
Not sure if zerker is ladder only though ... but thats where we are dueling.