High Strength Benefits??

dabe

Diabloii.Net Member
High Strength Benefits??

what is the benefit to having high strength. i know your damage increases but are there some kinda str break points where your damage increases greater with higher strength? Is there a formula for this somewhere?

also , how much ias do i need to hit 9 frames with concentrate using botd cb?
I dont understand the ias calculator.. ? WSM?? ? what number do i use there?

Fire_Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Uh, I forget exactly, but I think for every 5 stat points you put into str you get 1%ed (or is it for every 1 stat point you get 1%...?). Anyways that's sort of a breakpoint... Basically like you said high str = better dmg, simple as that. As for IAS I dunno... I'm sure Hal will show up on this post and answer all of your technical questions about formula etc. ;).

Cedrig-HKW

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire_Dragon said:
Uh, I forget exactly, but I think for every 5 stat points you put into str you get 1%ed (or is it for every 1 stat point you get 1%...?). Anyways that's sort of a breakpoint... Basically like you said high str = better dmg, simple as that. As for IAS I dunno... I'm sure Hal will show up on this post and answer all of your technical questions about formula etc. ;).
1 pt in str = 1% ed.. more str equals more damage, thus the titan build

eniigmah

Banned
dabe said:
what is the benefit to having high strength. i know your damage increases but are there some kinda str break points where your damage increases greater with higher strength? Is there a formula for this somewhere?

also , how much ias do i need to hit 9 frames with concentrate using botd cb?
I dont understand the ias calculator.. ? WSM?? ? what number do i use there?
Would have been nice if you could say if you're using the CB one-handed or two-handed, but I'll answer anyways:

If one-handed, you'll need 58% ias to reach 9 fpa.

If two-handed, you can't reach 9 fpa. With something like 100% ias, you'll reach 10 fpa.

Dr4kan

Diabloii.Net Member
well with a coll blade u need 105 ias to reach 11 fpa
with champ sword u need 100 ias to reach 10 fpa
120 fpa is needed to get 11 fpa with a coll sword. So u cant reach 9 fpa legit with a coll blade, i believe ias was a bit diff in 1.09 but it seems to have changed during the patch. also ye str is: 1 str=1% ed