High school football

Gibbzilla

Diabloii.Net Member
High school football

How's your current/former high school doing this season? My high school is 5-0 and a top 5 3-A school in the state of Texas. They beat the Newton Eagles last night, the #1 2-A school in the state. Our quarterback is looking to commit with Iowa State, and we have a few more D-1 prospects, many who are Juniors.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
last year they won the CIF division or something, this year only 3-2, current QB is Cal Bear QB Nate Longshore's brother, Nate also went to my high school

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
In the past five years, my old high school has only won a grand total of 5 or 6 games.

My junior year my highschool team won the state chamionship. I think senior year they didn't do as well, and I didn't really pay attention to them after I graduated. I think they're doing well this year though.

Carino

Diabloii.Net Member
My highschool didn't have a football team (in canada though). It was brand new and said it didn't have the money for it, they considered themselves a tech school because of the "Laptop program". Though it was one of the best schools in Ontario.

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
My old high school had a crappy football team when I was a senior. Lost almost every single game.
Same here, the sad thing is, lots of those guys were proud of "being able to play football" as if it makes you more manly or strong to play football. The problem is, those guys couldn't play football, the 0-10 record says so. You can throw random guys together and they'd have the same results. And the coaching staff was so bad it made me laugh. Yeah keep running the ball 3 times and punting when you're down by a couple touchdowns. And then play some sort of incomprehnsible man coverage defense every time. Yeah, those guys really should be proud of knowing how to play football. :rolleyes:

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
I graduated highschool in 2002. At that time, our football team hadn't won a game since homecomming of my sophomore year.
I hear they aren't much better 4 1/2 years later.

DJBod

Diabloii.Net Member
I also couldn't care less about my old high school football team. It was fun in HS to play, but life goes on.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah - we had a football team for one year, when I was in grade 9. Then the programme got canned.

Same thing happened at my University too...must be me...