Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

High life with oak in pvp?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by HellSpawned, Apr 6, 2005.

1. HellSpawned

HellSpawned IncGamers Member

High life with oak in pvp?

Hi, I hear about pvp windys reaching >6k life...is this with oak? In my experience, my oak is the first thing to die (usually in 1 hit) when I'm attacked since it is stacked on top of me when I tele...so is it really accurate to say your effective life is actually that high? Or am I missing something...

2. Black_Dog

Black_Dog IncGamers Member

Bleh... when people brag about their stats it's like a commercial. They only tell you the good stuff hoping you're too stupid to see through it all.

yeah, they probably get 6k+ life with oak, but like you said it gets killed pretty quickly. People do the same thing with damage, they brag about how they got super high damage when they neglect to mention their non-existent minimum damage. I would rather have my damage be like 3.1k-3.2k than 100-6.2k.

So yeah, i don't think it's super duper possible for a windy to have an effective life of 6k unless they're good enough about not letting people touch their spirit.

Of course, i've been away from the pvp windy thing for so long now...

3. aznbboi16

aznbboi16 IncGamers Member

Windies get that much life with high life elemental gcs, bloodfists, life/mana scs, possibly base dex, base str and Battle Orders from CTA.

Oak can be recast too, so if it's killed it's not permanently out of action, but I do agree it isn't the most dependable thing there is.

4. Cregore

Cregore IncGamers Member

i use a melee bear and in general when my oak dies i turn to recast and am hit by a barb thats 1 screen away so i dont bother recasting was a waste of points tbh

5. IIDX

IIDX IncGamers Member

my wind druid is break-even 3k life with bo/gcs and does 5.2k damage. Wind druids with 6k life seems possible, but they'd have to sacrifice too achieve that (block/damage) :confused:

6. richo

richo IncGamers Member

with the new rw spirit released most ele druid on nl will rebuild if for base dex and max vit (As i presume most had at least max block)...

and i never saw a ele druid with bloodfist as most use magefist (or if stupid TO gloves)

and my druid only has 30xx life as he has only plain skillers and mostly that is enough for dueling in public, and only problem i have are those anoying bowazons

rgzzz
    RICHO