Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hi!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by wwyvern, Sep 4, 2006.

1. wwyvern

wwyvern IncGamers Member

Hi!

Hi there, thought I'd say hello as after a break of hmm... more than 3 years I restarted yesterday to play D2 again. Ah well, dunno what got into me. But no more Bnet for me, just takes too much time, I find it easier to stop and to play restricted periods of time this way.

I have no plans of grandeur, just trying to have a good time and hopefully be part of a nice community. My plan is to take it easy and work throughout the game once again. I have plenty of D2 experience, played it for years so that wont be a problem. And no, I won't be begging for items neither, this post was just meant as an introduction of myself.

So... good to meet you again!

See ya soon,
    WW

2. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

Hello and welcome,

Judging from your post, it sounds like this is the first time you're playing SP seriously, having given up b.net? If so, you'll be untwinked. That will be fun.

By the way, given your 3 year absence, patch 1.10 and 1.11 have come out. Synergies have been introduced, so consider that when you build your chars. Skill points placement is a lot tighter now than it was back in 1.09.

Have fun.

3. wwyvern

wwyvern IncGamers Member

Thanks for the welcome :)

Well, I quit one month after 1.10 came out so yeah, I remember synergies, hehe. But thanks for the warning anyway :)

Yes, I'm untwinked but that makes it the more fun, heh.

I played mostly on Bnet before, not much SP experience.

See you around,
    WW

4. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

hi welcome to the spf read the stikkies and enjoy your stay

*kicks wwyvern shins*

/runway

5. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Welcome! Here's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Read the SPF FAQ to figure out the later an I think you know what to do with the later :wink3:

Don't mind the shin kickers they mean well. Do stop by the EMB and tell us a little more about YOU, favorite cookie, what you do when not playing D2, general geographic location, etc. And PLEASE fix your 'tar, pretty please? you can't get your extra "you" cookies until you don't look like a scrambled mess.