Hi.

SassyChickyMomma

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi.

hi. i am sassy. *(and that is my name too, LOL)*

i guess it was time to introduce myself, at least that was what i heard from some dudes on another thread. :p

ummmm... not sure what you want me to say or whatever. lets see, i am married *(olie0923)* have 3 kids, will turn 26 yrs old in like a week, i am a undergrad student, and so on. but i guess i am an open target now! bring on the newbie jokes and the USMC/ARMY slaps and so on.....LOL *(at this point i am referring to the posts in the thread:"Advice Please")*

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
SassyChickyMomma said:
hi. i am sassy. *(and that is my name too, LOL)*

i guess it was time to introduce myself, at least that was what i heard from some dudes on another thread. :p

ummmm... not sure what you want me to say or whatever. lets see, i am married *(olie0923)* have 3 kids, will turn 26 yrs old in like a week, i am a undergrad student, and so on. but i guess i am an open target now! bring on the newbie jokes and the USMC/ARMY slaps and so on.....LOL *(at this point i am referring to the posts in the thread:"Advice Please")*
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay here. I'm not gonna do the initiation to you, but get ready for others to commence the trouting, pants stealing and what-not to you pretty soon...

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator said:
SOMEONE TROUT HER ALREADY!!!!

gotta do initiation stuff or she'll never truly be part of the OTF
I was gonna leave for the day, but doing the ini stuff usually scares away the females.

edit: sounded too harsh. Meant to be kidding...

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright, since no one is doing it yet, here's the unofficial initiation:

*Trout's Sassy into oblivion while hooking her pants up to a stealing machine*
*Runs away giggling after punching in the throat*
*Gives Sassy the book of Durf*

just wait until someone more experienced does the initiation the official way, but I hope that's good enough for now.

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
I bid you welcome... escape while you still can! *is bound and gagged and dragged out back and beaten with a sack of oranges*

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
hello, your name is so vague, don't you think you could use a more descriptive name in case we forget you're female?
hah.

i dunno about that Ashly.