Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hi.

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by xeyloderixed, Feb 6, 2004.

1. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

hi.

well, some of you may have noticed my, ahem, quick appearances at the bnet. well, i am indeed back, and have finally fixed the problems in my life (well, most of them at least). i'm not as addicted as i was before (finally setting my priorities right), playing around 2-3 hrs a day. this is a huge change for me, as i played a minumum of 8 hrs a day just a month ago.

well, enough of me. i'm writing this because i want to "keep a log" of what i do/think at particular times. kind of like a mental strech, if u will.

(1) i've been playing untwinked/unrushed at the realms, and i am :) . never thought d2 is so much fun. but then again it might just be because of my insane luck: i've found a ton of goodies on my way to a3 hell. and perfect for my char too. nothing spectacular except the boots, but here they are (necro, lvl 74 atm):

skin of the vipermagi
    peasant crown
    mahim oak curio
    30% nagel (dropped in a1 norm, lol)
    marrowalks (my eyes popped out when i saw corspefire drop it)
    suicide branch
    lidless wall (same game as marrowalks, at the den too)
    trangs gloves

and i always thought u needed to mf to get this stuff :)

(2) mouse_wiz is such an enigma. i think he joined the forums like a month after me, but already he has about 1/3 more posts than i do. and the guy never sleeps! NEVAH! he plays at like 4am, but posts here at all other times.... maybe humans don't really need sleep?

(3) sad to see mr kil go. in a way he is a more cheerful person than me (bnetwise): we mf like crazy, are competent playwise, dont talk too much except for random musings (and mansecks of course), and are very sexy. ok, maybe not the last one :) . i'll miss the 3am mf runs.....

(4) salad is my new best friend! ok, maybe not, as he doesnt seem to like my spam too much..... when i spaz out....

(5) anyone up for some untwinked action? all the way? i signed up for one but the creators seem to be out...

k thats it. ty for listening (yes, both of u)

2. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

Heh...I just check the forums quick before I go to work is all ^_^

Oh, and I wouldn't mind untwinked action at all....but as you mentioned, I play at like 4am o_O

3. xeyloderixed

"quick" is a relative term

hmm, im sounding like a OTF regular (oh well, i hang out there a lot nowadays)

4. MoUsE_WiZ

Swear to god it's quick...like 5-10 minutes tops.
    Once in a LONG while (an occasion occured on Tuesday actually) I will have to wake up before 1 to do something...Generally something from my roommates along the lines of;
    Blah blah rent. Blah blah don't care if banks aren't open at midnight blah blah rent.
    Really...I'm only on like 10:30 - 4 or 5 usually...

5. xeyloderixed

quick? like right now quick?

i still love u

6. MoUsE_WiZ

I meant in terms of my "other hours" posting....I sort of leave it on the forum and alt+tab continuosly throughout the night -.-

7. Kilmin

Kilmin Banned

Sup Xey!

I will be on this weekend and maybe you can hlp me with ur untwinked character to get my barb to hell baals :) he is still in nm baals tho and is lvl 70. but i will TRY to get on this weekend and get things sorted out.

And as for my items i gave you my pass and such to mules you can do w/e with items on mules cuz i wont be needing them seeing everything my barb needs he is wearing atm. xcept ss. which i dont got one of them. but look forward to playing with you tomarrow.

see ya later

~Mr.Kil~

8. xeyloderixed

umm, check ur email

actually, lemme rephrase it

'dammit, ur pass is too complicated for my weak mind' - xey, trying to get into mule acct at 5am after being awake for 20 hours straight

hmm, i think i can still rush, i rushed dave yesterday; although i must admit my rushing skills need a bit of work........

ok bai, class now

9. Kilmin

Kilmin Banned

lol. so did you get it or not? Ill be on tonight im going to get my drink on right now tho we gonna have p-a-r-t-y! tonight cuz my friend just came home heh.. come if you want xey i sent you plane ticket :D

~Mr.Kil~