Hi, what I need to know....?

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, what I need to know....?

Hi:wave:
A month ago is was making my way on the Euro-ladder, when my b.net suddenly stopped working, I haven't been online since......
At first I felt a bit sad having to live without my uber/ladder runewords, thing is that this actually turned out to be a blessing. I've found that i'am having much more fun playing SP, and at the same time I feel less stressed and agitated with the game, mainly because I don't have to keep chasing after the absolute "top" gear...

Anyways I would just like to say "hi" and introduce myself to the SP community.

If there is something useful that should be know by anyone playing SP please let me know. (besides from the SP f.a.q. ofc.)

I have one question thou: I use atma and found it to be very handy, however I accidentially duped 3 runes with it. I've heard that there is a dupe detector included in atma that can find and remove 'em. Could someone explain how this works / is done?

huangfusong

Diabloii.Net Member
MaxMax said:
Hi:wave:
A month ago is was making my way on the Euro-ladder, when my b.net suddenly stopped working, I haven't been online since......
At first I felt a bit sad having to live without my uber/ladder runewords, thing is that this actually turned out to be a blessing. I've found that i'am having much more fun playing SP, and at the same time I feel less stressed and agitated with the game, mainly because I don't have to keep chasing after the absolute "top" gear...

Anyways I would just like to say "hi" and introduce myself to the SP community.

If there is something useful that should be know by anyone playing SP please let me know. (besides from the SP f.a.q. ofc.)

I have one question thou: I use atma and found it to be very handy, however I accidentially duped 3 runes with it. I've heard that there is a dupe detector included in atma that can find and remove 'em. Could someone explain how this works / is done?
load view/dupe detector and tell which stash or character files you want to look for dupes in. it only works for items with unique ids... runes and gems don't have any. as long as you didn't use the runes, just delete three of the same ones and you should be okay.

but yeah, the single player forum is very scared of cheating. if you want to trade, you can't use atma to dupe things, no maphack, only two mods are allowed, and no editing items.

you should decide first if you want to play red rune mod or rune word mod, these will also affect your trading abilitie

there are some borderline things, like using atma to "hotmule" (if you screw up a runeword say, to take the stuff back off your char before you save and edit). and using the seed command to play a certain map. that's all i can think of

Fists of Legend

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum.:wave: Here is a pair of shin guards with goalie pads and reinforced 12" concrete blocks attached.:thumbsup: They are a little heavy but they do the trick at protecting the shins. Don't forget to read the stickies and watch out for the squid. If I remember correctly there is guide to how to use ATMA in the stickies. I think it tells you how to avoid duping item so you don't wind up with them agian.

Anyway, w_m should be along sometime to give out the patented goodie basket. Tell us a little more about yourself, like age, where you are from, etc. and you will get extra cookies. Well worth the effort. Trust me.

Stop by the EMB sometime and have a beer on me.

Zaliqai

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SP Forum MaxMax!

As huangfusong said, cheats/hacks/dupes are looked upon with extreme prejudice here (to say the least) and rightfully so! But don't worry too much about your mistakenly duped runes, just make sure you remove them and you should be OK. And always Err on the side of caution where these things are concerned!

Also, there will probably be some shinkickers along soon. Just ignore them. If they think they can kick through the 12" concrete blocks FoT provided you then they are kidding themselves. Consider them the type who's other personality thinks he/she's Napoleon. :wink3:

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
Thx for the welcome and advice m8's

Finally got those dupes deleted.
Actually just after I wrote this post I can suddenly connect to b.net again......but I think i'll keep kickin' here

Fists of Legend said:
Welcome to the forum.:wave: Here is a pair of shin guards with goalie pads and reinforced 12" concrete blocks attached.:thumbsup: They are a little heavy but they do the trick at protecting the shins.
:grin: Thx, will proberly need 'em

Randall

Diabloii.Net Member
MaxMax said:
Finally got those dupes deleted.
Actually just after I wrote this post I can suddenly connect to b.net again......but I think i'll keep kickin' here
Temp Ban ?

<commercial>
As for dupes, Flavie detects them as well.

Flavie checks for double fingerprints in the set of characters/stashes it has and it checks the fingerprint against it's known dupes fingerprint list.
</commercial>

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Here's you goddie basket of baked goodness and squid repelant. The shin kicking is a good thing, so don't mind them. Read the stickes, we're a bit... differnt.

And don't for get that whole telling us more about you, like what you do when not playign D2, favorite build, general geographic location, favorite cookie, etc. That's how we get to know you and how you get more cookies :grin:

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SP forum!

Wanna watch me make an *** of myself in genaral un-sp-forumer style? What I mean is, don't judge everyone else here by what I'm about to say.

Funning, right around the time they banned ~30,000 people for using Maphack.
Carefull, the people around here are VERY protective of their legitness.

-hps