Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hi there

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Samsung, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Samsung

Samsung Banned

Hi there

Hey, I am moving from USEast - HCL to Singleplayer HC. If anyone is interested in baaling with me, I have a level 82 paladin from 1.10. I'm playing in 1.11 now though. Just wanted to stop and say hi :)

2. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

hi, and your gona need to give us more info on yourself if you want cookies of w_m. just simple stuff like age, location, fave builds, what u work as etc etc. and plz dont be 1 of the many people who post intros and then dissapear never to be seen again lol

*kicks Samsung shins*
    /runway

3. Samsung

Samsung Banned

Cookies of W_M?
    I'm 17, and I don't really want to share anything else with you guys until I get to know you better.

4. Phosheez

Phosheez IncGamers Member

Why's that? We are very joveal people here. I would suggest reading the faqs and stickies first. Any other info is certainly up to you on what you want to share however, the aforementioned cookies, as well as, trading and such requires that you say a little more about yourself. we dont need an autobiography just a little something. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

5. somethingsin

somethingsin IncGamers Member

A reasonable thought....
    Favourite builds don't give too much away though :p

Hi, and welcome (mayitlivelongandprosper)

Be sure to read all the stickies, esp the SPF FAQ, as it will explain our local patois.

W_M (short for Water_Moon) is the resident cookie momma. She bakes great cookies and hands them out freely, especially to new members.

She'll most likely drop by this thread when she logs on, otherwise drop by the Etdlahq Memorial Bar for some of her cookies, and free drinks. The bar is fully stocked with any drink you care to name, any facility you care to name (including a theater and in- and outdoor pools). In adition, there are lots of friendly/crazy people.

enjoy your stay, and always remember: Imagine.

PS. Why samsung?

6. Samsung

Samsung Banned

Alright, thanks. I chose the name Samsung because I wanted a name I like. I like samsung phones, so why not the name samsung ^.^
    I guess I can share a little bit about myself. I'm 17, I work at arby's. If you guys don't mind I think i'm going to keep my name a secret until I get to know everyone better. I don't really trade much, I stick to my own items. I'm definitely up for some baals though, My paladin is only 82, and I have a few characters that are a bit higher up. I want to baal my barbarian though, he's level 90 at the moment. Hitting 99 with him would be a blast, I think that's my goal for the time being.

7. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Ooh, a secret! <collects secret> Don't worry about it, most of us just go by our SPF handles here.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.:badteeth:
    ~MM

8. RedArchon

RedArchon IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF.

9. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Welcome, Samsung. Don't worry, no one wants to know your real name or stuff like that. We just like to get to know the members here a bit! It's friendlier that way.

Jude

10. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.:wave: Sorry I wasn't here quick enough to help protect your shins but, one of my three jobs got in the way. Anyway, you have already been told to read the stickies so, check. Hmmmm :scratch:, Ohh watch out for the squid. He was lurking around about a week ago but I think he may have left. W_m will have squid replant in the goodie basket for you. There is also more squid replant at the EMB.

Which reminds me, stop on by there and have a beer on me sometime.

11. Samsung

Samsung Banned

Alright, lol. The only bad thing about singleplayer, is well.. it's singleplayer. I miss my friends list, I get so lonely =\

12. xduckster

xduckster IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forums. :wave:

Yea single player does get boring sometimes, but in the end it's much more fun; you can play however and wherever you want. Although, most of the time when I play, I have GAIM open in the backround connecting me to the real world.

13. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Welcome! Herre's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. don't mind the shin kickers, stop by the EMB, read the stickies. And don't worrry, we don't want your life history, we just want to know a little about you so we can find some non d2 common ground. You did leave out the most inmportant fact though... your favorite type of cookie (or other baked good, I make all kinds :thumbsup:) this grab bag of types will have to do for now I guess....

14. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

welcome to the forums, everyone is crazy here, so take anyehing you hear with a fist full of salt :wink3:
    except when it comes to things about the game, I doubt there is any question you cannot find an answear to here.
    Ask how you should do to get a rare belt with exact stats and someone pops up with advanced tables and theory about the greatest odd's to get it and what clvl, ilvl alvl's needed :dizzy:
    anyway, back on topic, welcome once again and join some low level dueling, watch out for psycho though, he bites :hide:

15. somethingsin

somethingsin IncGamers Member

What's your paladin do anyway?

hammers or melee?

16. lachen

lachen IncGamers Member

Mmm, I love Arby's, keep up the good work there. :tongue: What kind of Barb have ya got? *continues 20 questions*

Welcome to the SPF, I'd say to stop by the EMB, but.. I'm guilty of not stopping by there myself. See you around, enjoy your stay. :)