Hi there, I'm Dutch and I'm new!

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there, I'm Dutch and I'm new!

On the forum that is.

I've been playing Diablo, D2 and LOD for quite some time now and enjoy it still. Started playing SP in the beginning, switched to Bnet and am now back to SP. Easier when I'm camping and using my laptop :D.

I'm female, 35 and work in IT at a law firm.

Conc Barb was my favourite char but I also tried sorc and paladin. Always went back to Barb. I'm building a WW Barb right now with MF and it's alot of fun.

Analist

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
barbs are cool. only because dr00ds were originally barbs. :D

welcome to the ranks of EU's. you might want to check out the EU lounge in the EMB.

*tosses shinguards* don't worry fbob won't dare kick ya.

Horobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Hallo, het is altijd goed om nieuwe Nederlanders op dit forum tegen te komen . Ik hoop dat je het hier naar je zin zult hebben.

-------For those who don't speak Dutch (Booh to you ;) )-------------
Hi, it's always good to see another Dutch on this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there, welcome to the SPF. Nice to see another of we more mature (at least chronologically) folks around here. Have you got hubbie/kids or are you still footloose and fancy free? Enjoy your stay.

MAAM

Kefir-Tribe

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, welcome to this nice place. Enjoy your stay!

@Horobi. For a swede hrm... Swede, It was actually possible to get out some meaning of what you wrote.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Kefir-Tribe said:
Hey, welcome to this nice place. Enjoy your stay!

@Horobi. For a swede hrm... Swede, It was actually possible to get out some meaning of what you wrote.
Danish here and I understood some too...Dutch is a weird language...

Anyway welcome to the SPF, always nice with another Elite Unique.

Anakha

Diabloii.Net Member
hey Analist

nice to meet you & welcome. i too understood what was writ in dutch :clap: (except the last part with the z's). it's pretty close to afrikaans.

enjoy

Anakha

Sledge

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
barbs are cool. only because dr00ds were originally barbs. :D
dr00ds are hippy barbs
all those vines, they grow thier own :p

more dutch d2 players... thought they might have something better to do in that country ;)

welcome :thumbsup:

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
mad.as.a.meataxe said:
Hi there, welcome to the SPF. Nice to see another of we more mature (at least chronologically) folks around here. Have you got hubbie/kids or are you still footloose and fancy free? Enjoy your stay.

MAAM
No husband, no kids, but 4 cats and a dog. A niece and a nephew, more than enough.

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Danish here and I understood some too...Dutch is a weird language...

Anyway welcome to the SPF, always nice with another Elite Unique.
:thumbsup: I believe Dutch originates from Danish and Keltish.

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Sledge said:
dr00ds are hippy barbs
all those vines, they grow thier own :p

more dutch d2 players... thought they might have something better to do in that country ;)

welcome :thumbsup:
Like what :D ? We're very busy people, you know.

If you were a man, i would have shin kicked you, but EU's are to nice to do that to.
Sidhe, your not the oldest dutch girl here any more!
EDIT: amidala, sorry i frogot you. so now we have 3 lovely dutch ladies here? wow, i should go over to holland some time, its full of good woman who enjoy D2, my dream come true!

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha said:
hey Analist

nice to meet you & welcome. i too understood what was writ in dutch :clap: (except the last part with the z's). it's pretty close to afrikaans.

enjoy

Anakha
Afrikaans is ook goed te begrijpen voor nederlanders.

(Dutch understand afrikaans as well) for those who do not understand.

Wait till you go to there neighbor, belguim. its like they are on different worlds. Belgium is slow, boring, tradtional and speaks a funny language. holland took the phrase 'legalise everything' as an order, and had fun doing it.

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Sledge said:
they like to legalize lots of things, i'm sure you could think of something :D
Yep, I do, and I don't agree with everything, Sledge. Like many other Dutch.