Hi SPF - Now some questions

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi SPF - Now some questions

Hello, I have decided to make a SP Meteorb, since im sick of wating for the ladder reset and the bouncing prices and ect ect. Now I want to make a char that I can say I made out of what I found, and not of what is being duped. And all the tournaments seem interesting :smiley:

So how do you guys lvl up, just the old fashion way, by killing alot of monsters with /player X? Or is there a different stradegy?

Can anyone give me a link to where I can download RWM and RMM(?) ?

Thats all for now, thanks :wink3:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Welcome to the Single Side. The RWM/RRM are in the Stickies and here.

Read all of the stickies; they are very useful for players new to Single Player. It also explains where to get ATMA, our very snazzy muling program.

Generally play /players8 all the way. As you are untwinked, take full advantage of anything like deaths/sigons. You can get a rush and then do trist runs until 15/tombs/baals. I'll try and dig out the fast levelling guide. But it is probably the same as you would do on bnet.
Have a nice time KV. :wave:

Edit: I presume you are familiar with this. Once you have read all the stickies, you could post a TCP/IP game in the MP thread. Make sure you understand the different Mods and what is allowed though. It's pretty much what I said above if you are going to be untwinked. There is a very good twinking guide knocking around, but it won't help you yet.

Most users run with RWM/RRM active at the same time. I am going to repeat this again; check the stickies there is a HUGE amount of info in there. RWM is in the Game, Mods and You section IIRC. Installation can be amusing but check the pvp link in my sig.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF :wave:

If you use /players8 from Act1 Normal to Act5 NM you will find you are entering Hell at a very decent level, and thats without Baal runs. You can level up in the Pits if you fancy or wait until Hell Baal, which is where a lot of people spend their time.

The RWM/RRM link is in the SPF, mods and you FAQ iirc.

Have fun here, after playing SP for a while you won't be going back to battle.net!

Good luck with your meteorb! :smiley:
Milb

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
Thyiad: Yeah, finding a fastlevleing guide would be nice :smiley:

Milb: I hope SP will really suck me in :shocked: :grin:

Is there anyway to have both RWM and RRM activated in same game? :scratch:

aman

Assassin Moderator
Hi Klæmint Vágadal and welcome to the SPF

There is a way but we can't discuss it on the forums hopefully someone can pm you with instructions on how to do it.

Enjoy your stay

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the forums
cheak thyiads site it has the instructions there for rwm and rrm

*KIcks Klæmint Vágadal shins*

/runNway

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
Thyiad was so nice to give me a PM with lots of help, thanks :thumbsup:

My char is now in Lut Gohlein at lvl 18, and I never thought It would be so fun to be poor :grin:

Thanks for all the feedback guys :azn: