Hi SPF, long time no see!

Baltha

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, this is assuming anyone from back in the day is still around even... Anyway, I've been playing some D2 again recently and yeah, I have a daughter now -everyone coming back seem to have children. Some LK Runs that got me a Vex, some Pindle Runs that got me a Gul, some Trav Runs that got me nothing but remind me how cool it is to be able to run them. I'm still surprised that SPF is still around, making tournaments and trading!

Do you know if i'm still able to trade with you with full trade status or do I need to do something?

TheNix

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back, some of the old timers are still around. As for trading, an update to your trade profile and a quick PM to the mods should sort you out.

logoutzero

Diabloii.Net Member
Three kids here, but I've played long before kids were even a thought. The community is still surprisingly active, but not what it used to be. A pretty steady influx of both new and returning members though is really boosting activity here.

Glad to see you. (though I don't recognize your name, sorry :p)

Baltha

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys!

Btw, how do you upload your flavies now? Can't find the option to upload html/css in freewebs.com anymore.

ioupainmax

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys!

Btw, how do you upload your flavies now? Can't find the option to upload html/css in freewebs.com anymore.
@Baltha freewebs.com became webs.com and then several years ago they stopped allowing upload of HTML/CSS, so I moved to GitHub Pages. There is a lot more freedom this way, check out my Flavie reports in my signature below.