Hi - quick question on battle cry

Day

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi - quick question on battle cry

Hi all can anyone tell me if Battle Cry is overwritten by necro curses - specifically Decrepify?

I have a concentrate barb just starting hell and have been using Battle Cry all the time and am just wondering how it will intereact with the Reaper's Toll I have planned for my Merc?

Thanks for your help.

D.

silospen

Diabloii.Net Member
Battle cry is a feet thing, curses are a head thing ; they dont overwrite each other.

Or at least, thats how I understand it :p

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless you bump into Chuck Norris. He'll overwrite your head with his foot.

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 100% sure war cry and curse override each other. Which makes reaper's toll a thing you both love and hate.

Love: decrept can be w00tful
Hate: decrept override your taunt/howl

Throndhart

Diabloii.Net Member
The three benefitial battle cries (battle command, battle orders, shout) won't be overwritten by curses, however the offensive ones like taunt are considered curses, and will be stopped by necro curses (or any curse, for that matter).

San

Diabloii.Net Member
silospen said:
Battle cry is a feet thing, curses are a head thing ; they dont overwrite each other.

Or at least, thats how I understand it :p
Nawp. Battle Cry is the thing that you yell to make monster's defence and damage lower. It's not something you cast on your minions, like Battle Orders. It's not a feet thing. It's a head thing. Thus it should be overwritten by Decrepify.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh my bad.

It was the hangover >.>
Thats a head thing, and so curses should over ride it. Anyone got a point in Lower Hang-over? I skipped it in favour of the Increase Profit skill.

-hps

Day

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for all the replies - never thought about it as a "head" or "feet" thing.

Its still been worth a point so far but I see I'll have to stop using it when I see the curse go off.

Thanks for the replies.

Cheers.

Day