Hi people

homegrown

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi people

I'm about to start playing diablo lod again, but there seems to be less people now a days, so wondering whats the best server and prof/type to be.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
As far as I know, Europe ladder has the least dupes after Asia, but Asia isn't very active :laughing:
Depending on your location, I'd recommend starting euro ladder and make a sorc for mfing.

Cheers.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
For an actual build, I recommend a caster since they are not as item dependent as melee builds. Here are some popular starter builds:
Summon necro
Wind druid
Hammerdin
Meteorb
Blizzard sorc
Trap assassin

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum.

No matter where you go there is gonna be problems with dupes but like Hardy said Europe is probably one of the more "clean" one.

My personal favorite would have to be the Summoner necro, I have had alot of success when starting form scratch with these guys. There are not at all item dependent and can complete hell if built right with what you find on the ground.

Z-Suijin

homegrown

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you, I started europe.. and damn, I almost missed seeing them ad bots whispering me or joining games, haha.

homegrown

Diabloii.Net Member
I was playing, than suddenly i got kicked out with this message:

You connection has been temporary restricted to this realm. Please try to log in at another time.

Is this the new realm down message?

pliu

Banned
I was playing, than suddenly i got kicked out with this message:

You connection has been temporary restricted to this realm. Please try to log in at another time.

Is this the new realm down message?
No. You may in and out game too offen and too fast. It is a temporary ban range from 5 minutes to days. And normally you should be OK by now.