Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hi, I'm New Here!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Freezing Arrow, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Freezing Arrow

Freezing Arrow IncGamers Member

Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi guys I'm new here as you can see and I am a huge fan of Diablo. My older brother and sister are actually the ones who got me hooked to this game. I am originally from the Phillipines so my English might not be that good but we learn English there too so I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to tell you.

So I'm probably the ONLY girl in my community that plays and I hope to meet more female members since we are really rare. :yes: I also heard that this was the best Diablo forums and when I heard about Diablo 3 I came here immediately.

So a bit about myself. I don't want to give out my full name since I am still new here but you could call me Becky for short. My favorite character in Diablo is the Amazon because she is very powerful and my favorite skill is Freezing Arrow as you can see. I'm not a very good player yet but I hope to become better as Diablo 3 comes out and hopefully some of you guys will help me out!