Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hi i'm Devon.... the gnome!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by DevontheGnomey, Apr 6, 2004.

1. DevontheGnomey

DevontheGnomey IncGamers Member

Hi i'm Devon.... the gnome!

Hello there all i've only been coming here a few days but it seems from everything i have read a proper introduction is in order.

I'm 18 years old and i've been playing diablo since well... Diablo. We had a lot of fun times in diablo one and the expansion pack where they finally added "jog" to the town screen =-P and we got to spend many an hour just looking for items on the ground.

ok so then pre-ordered diablo 2 and as a result have been playing since 2 days before d2c was released in stores. I remember the days on realms when you would be called a flat-out liar for having armor with 300def.... nobody could even convieve of such a thnig existing =-P

So over the years i've played the game on and off, mostly on, its really hard to walk away for more then a couple of months.

Once LoD came out i also came back(again) and started up a realms assassin, in short order i was on the official assassin ladder capping out at about position 89, i could have gone farther but bloody hills runs over and over and over and over..ect...ect... were driving me out of my mind.

I've played all the classes (except druid) past 90 but in the end my favorites have been avenger and zealot paladins and martial arts assassins. and then there was the time of the cold orb sorc that made MFing a serious breeze =-P

in july of 2003 i left to spend 6 months in ireland, mostly just enjoying myself and drinking myself into a stupor as often as possible, it was a lot of fun. and now i'm back home until i start college in september.

Thats basically me, the only other thing of relevence i suppose it that. my friend leaves his computer hooked up to a lan here and now we run duo's on 8 player skill picking skills to compliment each other. the last one we just patted Laudauxe and Maxell(i got the name by looking at a blank cassette tape in front of me) a few days ago. we were both avengers, i ran Conviction he ran holy freeze, mercs ran might and defiance. it was pretty beautiful

funniest moment reciently: Fighting ancients on 8 player skill in that pally Duo. For some reason Talic had a thng for me. all 3 would be chasing my buddy, then i walk up stairs to recover corpse and he, from across the screens turns and starts approaching me. he is Fire and Cold enchanted. As he walks by me... i die. and repeat ad naseum. He never attacks me, eh doesn't have to, his mere look causes my guy to die. Finally he does a WW on me, takes only half my health, so i attack him... boom i die. It was pretty funny after all the resentment wore off. in the end we had to reload the map and we trashed the ancients with barely a sweat

2. grnmtnguy2004

grnmtnguy2004 IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF! :howdy:

3. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Welcome to the Circus :wave:

4. zelfmoordis

zelfmoordis IncGamers Member

Welcome, have fun, never leave..

:wave:

5. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

welcome to the SPF - we could use some more fairytale creatures around here :) :buddies:

6. DevontheGnomey

DevontheGnomey IncGamers Member

yeah i had noticed the serious lack there of. :lol:

don't worry though i'm here to help fill the demand

7. MeBrutox

MeBrutox IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.. :drink:

And as for the ancients, I had the same problem, he would just glare at my berseker, with 3000+ lives, and my barbarian would just have a heart attack.

8. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Welcome to the world of the hopelessly addicted! Hope you enjoy your time here!

9. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

Wecolme Gnome! :howdy:

Enjoy your stay!

10. Bull(R)

Bull(R) IncGamers Member

Yes welcome to the SPF.. head over to the EMB and have a drink on me :drink:

11. Ragnarod

Ragnarod DiabloII.Net Pal

Welcome to the SPF Devon, glad to see a fellow paladin player around :)

12. Mage11

Mage11 IncGamers Member

Greetings Devon, and welcome to our forums. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

Feel free to drop by at the local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet drink or two - the first one's on me. :drink:

Enjoy your time here.

[Hijack] Hi Rag! Great to see you here. :howdy: [/Hijack]