Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hi I am new and need some help please

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by east london, Mar 25, 2004.

1. east london

east london IncGamers Member

Hi I am new and need some help please

Hi my name is Chris and this is my first Post. I live in London and I not new to gaming but new to Diablo LOD. I started playing in January and have played every night for about four hours. At present I am on Act 4 / Hellforge and just I have just received a Perfect Skull with some perfect Gems. I am playing an assassin who is level 32, my Shadow master has 3 skill points and my merc is a Level 31 rouge sister (from the first act). I have been taking my time trying to understand how to play the game and now I am worried as I believe that I am about to meet one of the toughest challenges in the game, which is Diablo himself and the five seals and I don’t want to lose my merc.

Is Defence better than Attacker takes hit points, with my gear I can go up to Attacker takes 19, six from my heavy belt, six from my armour and 7 from my circlet of spikes, however I have gold gothic plate which when worn the defence is very high. I am using a rare crossbow which take 6% life and has a few other attributes as well (not sure what am I at work at present), but I can swap that for a black repeating crossbow with maximum damage. My resistances are about 49 for all (I have a lot of charms) but I can maximise if I change my MF rings and boots for other gear. I am wearing a pair of 34% per cent boots, a 28% amulet, Crown of doom with a Topaz and rare light gauntlets with 8%. Also my shield is a set item and I believe it has 20%, I really wouldn’t want to swap this gear if I could really kill Diablo easily as I may have a chance for better items. How hard is Diablo ?

2. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

Some answers:

- you can't lose your merc, she can be revived in town at the guys that hire them

- attacker takes damage is not a good mod, 19 damage is very little and you need to get hit which is bad

- a bow is also not the best weapon for a assassin. Claws are made for them

- your resis is quite good

You need to look at your weapon and especially the skills you're using. Check the skill tree, it's the most important part of the game. You should be able to kick Diablo's ***. Your merc will die but that's no problem.

3. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

Also, for more info on character classes and builds, check the Strategy Compendium or Character Class Forums.

4. kimahri112

kimahri112 IncGamers Member

ya dont use xbow or bow, use claw/shield.......and u can revive ur merc so thats no problem, what realm u play on useast or europe, im on useast and could help more if u want, give u ne extra stuff i find from mfin