Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hi, Hello

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by znerol, Aug 4, 2010.

1. znerol

znerol IncGamers Member

Hi, Hello

Hellooo everyone, anyone remember me? XD

I've been an spf'er before, can't remember what year though, most prolly 2006 cause its my join date :p. I started playing D2 again last month. I was gonna get some stuff from my previous stashes/chars but I think I deleted them before, so i had to start over again. I don't have gomule or atma right now so my stuff are scattered in ~50ish mules atm lol. I am not using any mod atm but I might get rwm if I can get runes for those uber rws. XD

Currently my the chars I have are the ff.:

zen L85 skelemancer
    First char I made, going to be a bone necro when I get him to 90+ish so I can do some pvp. :D

zena L90 meteorb->blizzsorc->lightsorc
    She was my main mfer until nilathak's temple portal closed because I forgot the portal closes if i activate the wp in halls of pain, now she's my countess runner. XD

amy L88 javazon
    My cow runner, she got a vex and a couple of mals from there. She had help from my necro to finish hell though.

lizzy L91 meteorb->blizzsorc
    My new mfer, got an ohm from running pindleskin, my highest runedrop ever. :D

These are my best finds atm:

Vex, M a ls, Ist, Ohm, P u ls, Um, a couple of lums/fals/etc, 3os/30+ res TombReaver, Bulkatho's CB, Unique Glorious Axe(cant remember its name XD), and others but I didnt take a screeny, like SS, AoKL, +3blizz 14%cold Ormus Robe :D, 400%+ ED 20-30ias Executioner sword(cant remember exact ias), 2 mara's, bkwb, etc

Occulus would have been in my best finds but I lost it in hell because I tried to recover my corpse, but died craploads of times and was never able to get it back. Never found an occulus ever again. T_T Ever since that, I always save&exit when I die so I don't lose my stuff (again).

My hellforge drops were crappy, best was a Lem I think. =/

I'll post readouts later when I get gomule or atma.

2. essojay

essojay IncGamers Member

Re: Hi, Hello

Hmm, I didn't know you could lose stuff that way. Too bad. :(

Welcome back to the game and the SPF. ^^

3. RobbyD

RobbyD IncGamers Member

Welcome back! Quite the list of epic runes and ITAMZ for a re-intro post!

Looks like you have a nice group of active runners - I doubt it will be too long before you find another Occy. In the meantime, that Vex could make a nice caster flail....

Unless I'm pretty sure I can get at the corpse, I usually take the experience hit and S&E.

Something similar happened with my very first sorc (blizz sorc around 2003) - I don't know exactly what happened, and I didn't really understand the game mechanics at the time, but after trying to get a corpse multiple times, the result was my sorc (was in A3 Hell) was naked (lost some gear I was very proud of) and I gave up on her. Come to think of it, that experience might have been part of the global FAIL that made me drop the game for so long.

4. nulio

nulio IncGamers Member

Welcome back!

@essojay: One way to lose stuff when dying is having, for example, an item with X str requirement that gives +str and we use a charm with +str just for equip it. Later we can't use that item from a corpse.

5. znerol

znerol IncGamers Member

Thanks! :D

Hehe, gotta love 1.13 for that. :p