Hi Guys Just saying hi

stickyfingers

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Guys Just saying hi

hi all :howdy: just joined the forums and quit battle.net and joined your nice little group here at SP. Just started a necromancer called Nefeticus in HC he is now lvl 18 and travelling ok.If anyone would like to donate any items to him it would be greatly apreciated :clap:

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
hey there :howdy:

I just joined the forums today as well, but i've been reading posts and hangin around for a while. You should really like it here and trust me, SP is far better than anything on the realms. Enjoy your stay :buddies:

-Pb

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum! :)

I have a HC item stash in 1.10 (which is for the SPF HC ladder, but can be used for any 1.10 HC character), so if you want to take a look and see if there's anything you like, feel free (no set/uniques there, but lots and lots of socketed items etc).

Also check the Giveaway thread, if you haven't already.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Welcome to the SPF! If you're looking for gear you'll find a give away thread here where nice people give away stuff. Good luck with the Necro!

narfman0

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey how you doing... I would be up for donation but by the time I get back downstairs I am sure your email box will be full. Have a great stay!! And if no one sends you anything ask me again... pm or narfman0 on aim and I will hook you up.

stickyfingers

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks guys for replying yea i have been reading around the forums for quite awhile now and never joined :scratch: anyways thanks :thumbsup:

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings, stickyfingers, and welcome to our forums. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

Feel free to drop by at the local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet drink or two - the first one's on me.

Enjoy your time here.