Hi, forum.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, forum.

... I just remembered that I never made one of these "hi, forum" threads when I joined. I made a few posts, got more and more involved and thought since I was going to be posting regularly I should make one. But then I forgot about it.

So anyway, hi. Be nice to me, I'm new.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't made one of these threads either, I've also never made a thread to celebrate a postcount milestone

of course I have my flunkies to do such things for me

Pitboss_2000

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, and welcome to you dondrei! Let's hope you'll become a useful addition to our forums, and not just one of those rabid, crazy spammers with 5-digit post counts!

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
Didn't you post around here a while ago?

Lurkers coming out of the woodwork...

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Yes, and once you double your postcount you will be just as close to me in coolness as Ash.
Awesome! I must get to posting!

Talga Vasternich said:
He really doesn't need this kind of encouragement. He might take it as a challenge.
Too late!

HockeyChic said:
Hi Dondrei. You seem nice. Wanna be friends?
Stop flirting with me, you harlot!

*EDIT*

Great googlie mooglies, every sentence in this post ends with an exclamation mark! I'm obviously up too late!

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I haven't made one of these threads either, I've also never made a thread to celebrate a postcount milestone

of course I have my flunkies to do such things for me
You hardly make any threads, I just checked and I've made almost as many as you. And I hardly make any threads.

skihard

Banned
Welcome two the forums, your from wear? Give us some background info about you’re self. You no eye two have never maid a 'high eye am knew two the forums' thread.

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
skihard said:
Welcome two the forums, your from wear? Give us some background info about you’re self. You no eye two have never maid a 'high eye am knew two the forums' thread.
Yew mised a comma betwen 'a' and ' 'high'.

co-workers think I'm odd for laughing out loud at your post, BTW