Hi everyone!

James the Best

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is James. I came here looking for a new forum because my old one died :( but I found this place and it seems really cool!

Well I guess I can tell you a bit about me. I am 18 years old and has just graduated from high school. I've been home schooled my entire life and I couldn't have graduated without mommy's help! :D

Ok well I look forward to getting to know all of you!

James the Best

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah ha! I am the best at everything. Yep I sure am. I'm the best at riding the bike though. I can do cool jumps and stuff on it.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome james! you will see that after several days you won't be able to leave us even if you want to. :evil:

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
James the Best said:
Ooohhh buffalo wings! I hope you have some beer. Noooo just kidding I don't like beer. It's gross!
you don't like beer?!?!?!?!?!
INFIDEL!!!!

so home schooled eh? My gf was homes chooled too. Anywasy welcome to our wordl, prepare to never leave.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't like beer either. I hear beer drinkers only drink it becasue they want to feel manly..;)

Anyways..welcome.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
CyberHawk said:
I don't like beer either. I hear beer drinkers only drink it becasue they want to feel manly..;)

Anyways..welcome.
Feel manly? Oh man, I was all confused. I was drinking it for the great taste and pleasant intoxicating effects. (And sometimes in the case of PBR-like beers for just the effects.)

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
Ovaltine chocolate milk is the drink of champions

and why hasn't anyone given him a damn forum cookie?

*frisbees one over to the new guy*

StarStageGurl

Diabloii.Net Member
Keldaris said:
you don't like beer?!?!?!?!?!
INFIDEL!!!!
I don't like the taste of alcohol period. Even when there's just a tiny hint of it.

Welcome James;) *throws a mud pie* *runs of giggling like crazy*

Anakha1

Banned
CyberHawk said:

Anyways..welcome.
I drink it because we substitute it for water here. It was my first baby bottle.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
nrabbit said:
no one gave me a forum cookie :yawn:
When i joined they made me bring snacks.

I also had to carry my posts (which were on stone tablets since paper and the internet were not yet invented) 10 miles, uphill, in the snow to post. Good thing I had my trusty dinosaur.