Hi Everyone! (hope this threat isnt illegal)

mackj

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Everyone! (hope this threat isnt illegal)

Hi everyone! I'm a new member, I like single player but only lvl 14, hopefully I can start participating in some of your activities soon, I'd like to donate items when I get high enough lvl. Keep up the great work!

Minor_Deity

Diabloii.Net Member
Threatening to join the SPF is only illegal in California and Canada, but they don't enforce it much. :lol:
Just Kidding.

Welcome to the SPF. Be kind to your fellow inmates and enjoy your stay.

Have fun out there! :D

*edit* Sincere is a quick one.

poopie_pants

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF mack. Make sure to read the FAQ's, they'll answer alot of questions you have stirring in your head right up front :). Enjoy your stay, you won't find a better group of peeps' in the D2 realm.

-PP

ps - guard your shins

mackj

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey ArchAngel

ArchAngel Tiberrius said:
I have reported your post. I hope everyone else has done so as well.

I will leave the welcoming to this board to the regulars.
feel free to make an introduction post. Some things that go very well in an intro post:

* Hello, salutations, aloha or something to that extent. Then we know it’s an intro post.
* A little bit about yourself. Age, location, and other interests you may have.
* Info about your D2 experience, why you chose to play SP, favorite characters, Hardcore or Softcore.
* Questions about D2 or the SPF that you would like answers.
Some bad things to put in an Intro Post:

From the Sticky :D

poopie_pants

Diabloii.Net Member

yaaaay, i can bring two of my friends......did i miss something?

shermo

Diabloii.Net Member

was that sarcastic? hope so....

Welcome to the forums.

Giving away items is great, but people have recently been burned by hackers. It might pay to give people a bit of time to get to know you first. And since you're only lvl 14, shouldn't you be getting the items?

Minor_Deity

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes it was sarcasm.
Uh oh. :eek: I guess I shouldn't have reported your post then.
Please nobody report this post, or this thing could get ugly and go all agent Smith on us.:eek:
j/k

@mackj You were warned folks here are a bit nuts right? Friendly and knowledgable yes, but definitely strijdje fodder. (squirrel food)

Minor_Deity said:
Uh oh. :eek: I guess I shouldn't have reported your post then.
Please nobody report this post, or this thing could get ugly and go all agent Smith on us.:eek:
j/k
How can I not reply to this? Apologies to mackj!

I have duly reported your post. My mother told me that if I went out, to take as many with me as I could. ;)

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello mackj I'm officer 532D45H from the eighth division special forces unit.

Your hopes of non-illegal activities are all for nothing. I'm going to have to ask you to come with me. If you do not come silently you will be forced. By him. Who is 'him', you ask? I think you know. Don't try to deny it.

*looks at everyone else*

You saw nothing here today. >.>

*drags mackj out the door*

Damn, i was all ready for a good flaming when i opened this thread, only to find that all it needs is a good initiation ceremony, by which i mean shin kicking.
*kicks mackj in the shins and giggles like a schoolgirl*