hi everybody

Laurazon

Diabloii.Net Member
hi everybody

Ive been lurking on this forum for quite some time now (had the game for about a year) but only just decided to come out of the shadows and say hello :innocent:

I'm Laurazon from the UK, and i play Single Player much more than on battle.net. I find partying fun sometimes, but most of the time i run around with my cute sorceress with only a merc for company :uhhuh:

Through the wonderful ATMA i have only just completed the isenheart set. Got quite a way to go yet :uhhuh:

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Isenhart set. :D By the end of your D2 career you'll hate the name Isenhart but it's always exciting to mule or ATMA your way to your first set completion.

Toa3t

Diabloii.Net Member
This is most certainly NOT what you want to hear.. but a long time ago on these forums, I made a MS-Paint drawing of an Amazon for a contest, pasted on the face of Laura Bush (the first lady), and called it.. Laurazon.

Daaamn :) Welcome, I guess it's your fate :D

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Laurazon, welcome to our own special corner of reality. Always nice to have another elite unique join the party.

DurfBarian said:
Congrats on the Isenhart set. :D By the end of your D2 career you'll hate the name Isenhart but it's always exciting to mule or ATMA your way to your first set completion.
Ignore these people. I have over a dozen characters currently active, 3 in nightmare, and have yet to complete Isenhart. For some reason, I kid you not, I cannot find a Breast Plate. :lol:

And no, I don't want any of the several hundred here on the SPF. I really want to find my own.

TrenShadow

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to this part of the world Laurazon :D

@tragor: I don't think there are many Isenhart's Cases floating around actually - Sssith pounces and takes them away to his private collection all the time :lol:

:wave: Hey, enjoy yourself here. It is a damned good place to visit and is very friendly toward newcomers.
Have a look at the Single Player FAQ and if you're ever in need of items there is a giveaway thread up there too :)

Sam

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hey there, welcome to the Forums :wave:

New members coming in every day so it seems, but the more the merrier :clap:

Hope you'll enjoy your stay

robin

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
TrenShadow said:
Welcome to this part of the world Laurazon :D

@tragor: I don't think there are many Isenhart's Cases floating around actually - Sssith pounces and takes them away to his private collection all the time :lol:
he never takes mine. I've had about a half dozen

TrenShadow

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, if you're desparate to get rid of them, I'm sure his email box would gladly accept them :lol: Let me know if you need the addy and I'll try and dig it up :)