hi all i am new

Ejack

Diabloii.Net Member
hi all i am new

hi, i have been playing d2 for quite some time but then i quit for about a year and now i am back. ive been going at sp for about 3 months and stumbled here looking for some guides lol i play a barb and a zon (both are mat and pat) and i want to try out a meteorb soon.

lol free itenz plz since i am better looking that most of you

^btw that was a joke hahahahahaha~! :D

Gnoggen

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe you should try the now infamous "Gib Itamz!"
Welcome to the sp forum. I'm pretty new here myself. It seems like a lot of newer people are showing up here, which is great to see that the D2 community is so alive and well!

Immortal_Slayer

Diabloii.Net Member
What type of kick was that killmesh?? *Locks on target to Ejack's weakened shins and human cannonballs straight there...2 m before impact, i lunge out with pie talons and kick furiously at your shins...* There done..

Welcome to the SPF, hope you enjoy your stay! G113 174M5 Prz...

-Slayer

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
...and the battle for Supreme N00b Welcoming Shin-Kicker continues with no clear favorite...

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Be sure to read the FAQ, lots of good stuff in there, be kind to the EUs (we really appreciate it) and tell us your opinion of aardvarks.

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
The Best 'Welcome Message' Ever

omg liek helo thar butsekz!!11 joo hav teh let itam rite?//// oknp u gib an i trad teh leet gemomgololoroflrfolrfrofl

i si teh serdahs!!11one

u si teh betor lok dan meh?///

I M LIEK... BIGR DEN U AH BEET U UP!!11

rofljk i luv chiken

Summoned

Diabloii.Net Member
Serdash said:
omg liek helo thar butsekz!!11 joo hav teh let itam rite?//// oknp u gib an i trad teh leet gemomgololoroflrfolrfrofl

i si teh serdahs!!11one

rofljk i luv chiken
^That, my friend, is not something you want to say during your first few days here. Trust me. ;)

Welcome and enjoy your stay, don't forget to stop by the EMB and have a drink. You can use any language (including the one you see above) there to um... discuss.

P.S. Watch out for those dragon flights at your shins. There are usually more lurking in the cloak of shadows.

ElmoCorruptsChildren

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome, man. Glad to have some fresh blood... not that I'm vampiritic or anything... :uhhuh:

Hope we can be of service! ...well, not me really since I'm always requesting help, but everyone else here seems to be good at it!!

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
PinkeyandtheBrain said:
*steps into F_B's Boots*
*Kicks Ejak's Shins*
*Kicks the squid*
Welcome

p.s. hahaha killmesh i win booya

*laughs as PB is devoured. never be be seen again. n00b.

welcome to the forums!

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
*Pulls out harmonica*

This is the Welcome to the Forum Song
I promise it won't be very long
All the n00bs can sing along
To the Welcome to the Forum Song

We have some info for the new kid:
Read the FAQs, read my sig
Check out ATMA, beware the squid
If you don't, you'll wish you did

Look! Don't bother to ask me where
And never mind my evil stare
I've got my boots (came as a pair)
And now your shins are over there.

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Serdash said:

i si teh serdahs!!11one

rofljk i luv chiken
OMG Dashy :D

Greetings Ejack :)
After that I don't know what else to say.

- Jas :howdy:

Devastatius

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings, stranger. I'm not suprised to see your kind here. Many adventurers have travelled this way since they started playing single player....

*Casts Shin Explosion* (man, that must hurt :p).

-Bugatron