Hi all for the first time

Mr.Bean

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi all for the first time

I have just started playing SP again,because to be honest i have gotten extremely rich on b.net and its boring now. I am starting a new char today,(Feb 1st 04) and if anyone else is interested with playing along with me you can join me :D i will play a couple times a week,maybe more,hopefully with some of you guys,email me if interested,see you all later,hopefully ;)

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr.Bean said:
I have just started playing SP again,because to be honest i have gotten extremely rich on b.net and its boring now. I am starting a new char today,(Feb 1st 04) and if anyone else is interested with playing along with me you can join me :D i will play a couple times a week,maybe more,hopefully with some of you guys,email me if interested,see you all later,hopefully ;)

Welcome to the SPF!!

go check the sticked thread "MP games" at the top if you want company with your new char!

Good luck!

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Wlcome on board, read the FAQ, have a drink at the EMB on me, and enjoy your stay! :)

~Vorbiss

buffa

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome and enjoy :)

Since you are starting a new charc, I suggest you join our Single Player Softcore Ladder.

BeatMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the bestest forum in cyberspace!

You will find that people are very friendly here, and if you have any problems/questions, we will help you the best we can.

May your stay be a long and pleasant one.

-BeatMaster

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Welcome Mr. Bean. I ghope your stay here is fun and enjoyable. We are mainly addicts here, so your characters should have plenty of company