Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hi! A small question about the original Diablo...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gunlord, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunlord

Gunlord Diabloii.Net Member

Hi! A small question about the original Diablo...

Hi there, Diablo 2 fans! I'm a big D2 fan as well, but I still have fond memories of the game that started it all for me--the original Diablo! I'm very sorry if this topic is in the wrong place or anything, but I looked it the FAQ and Rules and they didn't forbid talking about the original Diablo, and since I couldn't find any other forums here on diabloii.net for the original game, I thought the Off-Topic forum was the best place to ask this question. I apologize in advance if I have erred in some way.

I just have a strange question about the death animations in Diablo. As you may know, whenever your character dies, all their equipment falls to the ground around them, including what they have equipped. For instance, even if you die with plate armor on, your character's dead sprite will be "naked." I'm just wondering, though, a very long time ago, I remember seeing some animations of the rogue, sorceror, and warrior that included their death animations while wearing their armor! It was a very long time ago, though, and the site has long since gone down. Thus, I'm wondering, has my memory failed me, or do your characters really keep all their armor on in their death animation in some circumstances?

Thank you very much in advance ^_^

2. superdave

superdave Diabloii.Net Member

3. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

4. Gunlord

Ah, okay! Thank you very much...

5. Johnny

Johnny Banned

Heh 5 stickies in the old com forum. Someone must have suckered those mods pretty badly.

before you know it you will have to start reading on page 2 because page 1 will just be filled with stickies.

6. Gunlord

~*~*~

All of 'em are diablo 2 stickies, though...I asked my question there, I hope I didn't break any rules that time...^^;;;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.