HF or Conviction - Voice of Reason

dkn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello all,

I still can't decide on my next untwinked mat/pat. Until I find an eth balrog/CS my Conc (and eventual ww) barb is shelved.

I did find a 4os phase blade and can make VoR.

I'll be twinked. Kittehs tesladin inspired me lol.

I won't have infinity... so that's where I'm at. Thoughts?

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey!

I am planning to do so with conviction myself, twinked :) currently leveling untwinked trapsin a bit, new paladin is lvl 40+, and i'm also planning elemental druid(s) and a wolfhowl barb, so...you may complete your char journey before me, depending on the mood ;)

Reactions: dkn

dkn

Diabloii.Net Member
Very cool!

Funny, I found a wolfhowl myself! Once I made Oath I was going to turn my conc/zerk barb into a wolf barb. Semi-untwinked with a backstory about my treasure seeking father who'd mysteriously vanish at night.

Then I saw the level req!! Lol!

But I can't start the pally until I've decided if I should go VoR+Conviction lol.

Last edited:

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
For the Orb procs of VoR, Conviction is definitely the better choice. All Holy Freeze does is add some more cold damage.

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Just to complete, I started the story of my paladin (see here) in which I put a screenshot of his blade. But I haven't used the setup for now, MFO was close to start so he stopped there at lvl 43:

This topic makes me want to push him a bit again. Maybe i'll craft a new merc toy to add a bit to the journey (Lawbringer to get through Nightmare with A5 merc?) !