Heya there! What ladder are we on?

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member
Heya there! What ladder are we on?

Hey guys,

I have not been here for about 9 months atm, because I've been doing other things and such. But with the upcoming summer vacation I thought I'd might hop in again.

I just wanted to ask: What ladder are we on? Still ladder 4? I couldn't find anything about this on the Arreat Summit, so that's why I'm asking here :eek:

I let expire aloooot of my accounts: Though I sometimes still got on to refresh 'em, I don't think I have the last 90 days though :S
Maybe my Hammerdin is still alive.

Anyway: Thanks in advance,

peace out!

Cellzor

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Heya there! What ladder are we on?

We are on ladder 5, the ladder was reset on june 17 so it's very new! Just 5 days into this ladder. :thumbup:

So make an account and join in on the fun!

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member

You got to be kidding me!
Awesome dude...just awesome! :D

Dang, that really makes me heappy...
5 days past since then...
Already people 99 lol? :p

Anyway: I'll be back with a Hammerdin, I know it's overpowered, broken and too strong, but it's an account I enjoyed most so, meh!

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member

If you're playing untwinked I'd advise against an Hammerdin since you'll essentially be requiring an Enigma for your DinDin to be "overpowered, broken and too strong".
I'd go for a Sorceress for some easy MF'ing with Teleport right off the bat.

ohnoyellowdinosaur

Diabloii.Net Member

If you're playing untwinked I'd advise against an Hammerdin since you'll essentially be requiring an Enigma for your DinDin to be "overpowered, broken and too strong".
not true, imo.

a hammerdin is as powerful as any other non-sorceress class at the beginning of ladder without those items.

but sorcs and skellie necs are still top dog in the whole income business.

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks, but I don't agree. I never had an Eni, and probably won't ever be able to affort one, but that doesn't really matter.
I'll just use a Amulet for some ports, I know it isn't as good as some top gear, but yeah, it'll do.

I'll just have a crappy vipermagi for some resistance, and then I'll do some Meph/Andies :p

And btw: I'm not going to play untwinked I think :eek:

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member

I guess I should've worded my post a little differently. If you're starting off the new ladder season, it might be a better decision to go with a Sorceress for easier MF'ing over an Hammerdin for the teleporting reasons.
I am a little biased cause I don't like Hammerdins in general, though I do have one...

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member

I guess I should've worded my post a little differently. If you're starting off the new ladder season, it might be a better decision to go with a Sorceress for easier MF'ing over an Hammerdin for the teleporting reasons.
I am a little biased cause I don't like Hammerdins in general, though I do have one...
Ok :p
Anyway: I still can't find my CD, I looked everywhere, asked my parent's... :(
Last time I saw it was 2 months ago I think...
Dang...then I'll just have to buy one for 10 euro :S
I have exams anyway, so I shouldn't play anyway ;)

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member

Ok :p
Anyway: I still can't find my CD, I looked everywhere, asked my parent's... :(
Last time I saw it was 2 months ago I think...
Dang...then I'll just have to buy one for 10 euro :S
I have exams anyway, so I shouldn't play anyway ;)
Priorities.

School, or new D2 ladder season which happens like, once every seventeen years.