Hey Yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Rider

Banned
Hey Yo!

Hi guys im derek Jehnsen aka DJ. im kinda new to the game. i just got the game and a friend told me to come here and download atma and sign up for the forums and etc. im trying to start a necro. he has given me a few good items. he said i could trade or if i get lucky enough to check the giveaway. I am from toledo Ohio and im 17 years old.

If u would like to help me out i am [email protected]

I am looking for:

Arm of king leoric
Shaftstop
Arachnid mesh
Stone of Jordan
Wisp Projector
The Reapers Toll

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods. Read the stickies and FAQs, Stop on by the EMB and enjoy the comunity feeling.

as for the items: well, we have give away and trade threads... I might stear you towards those. Or, try tourneys! We have all kinds & you get to have fun and compeate for the goodies. Also, you might want to alter your email to have (at), we get bot shopped for spam sometimes.

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
Ello and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your staty and put these on, trust me. They will help. *tossed DJ Rider a pair of shin guards)

water_moon said:
Also, you might want to alter your email to have (at), we get bot shopped for spam sometimes.
Bot shopped? Eh? What is that? I use the (at) symbol because I saw everyone else doing it lol.

randy

Diabloii.Net Member
Kool69 said:
Bot shopped? Eh? What is that? I use the (at) symbol because I saw everyone else doing it lol.
They're just little bots that scour forums looking for anything "****@****.***" which they then report back to their evil overlords who then pimp out the addresses to spammers.

Welcome DJ, and good luck with the Arachnid Mesh I think it's one of the hardest items to find in the game.

somethingsin

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, welcome to the SPF (mayitoutlastallotherforums)

be sure to read the stickies and FAQ's, beware the shinkickers (they'll be along shortly). even better, wear these
*gives dj godly obsidian shinguards of life everlasting and a full rejuvenation potion*

If you've just got the game, it might be a good idea to just try playing first, before you start doing actual builds, that way you have something to look back too. trust me, it's fun playing for the first time, choosing skills on what sounds cool and finding your first unique etc, etc.

those items are fairly rare, and you probably won't be able to use them for a while anyway, due to level requirements.

oh, and who's the friend who told you about us? Is he a member too?

*ponders over problem of uber shin guards*
Oh, and arachnids mesh isnt really rare, its just TC87, so not all monsters can drop it. But those that can geenrally have ok odds compared to other high TC stuff.
*continues to ponder*
Anyway, welcome, i hope you enjoy your stay. do not feed the squid.
*gives up on shin guards, kicks ankles instead*
Oh, and what is your view on Aardvarks?

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
*ponders over problem of uber shin guards*
Oh, and arachnids mesh isnt really rare, its just TC87, so not all monsters can drop it. But those that can geenrally have ok odds compared to other high TC stuff.
*continues to ponder*
Anyway, welcome, i hope you enjoy your stay. do not feed the squid.
*gives up on shin guards, kicks ankles instead*
Oh, and what is your view on Aardvarks?
It's not TC87, it's qlvl87. FYI arachnid's is tc63 but pindle can't drop it because his mlvl(86) < arachnid's mesh qlvl.

----------

Oh, welcome to the SPF :thumbsup: . Try to stay away from the "my friend gave me" sentence, it's ..... hmmm.... well.... suspicious.

dune6836

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the madhouse.
those items you are asking for are pretty high level and fairly rare, also they are not really necessary to complete the game, just icing really.
if you check the giveaways you can often get exceptional items. i think though that if you do get given all those things you ask for then you are robbing yourself of one of this games greatest pleasures... finding them. dune

JihadJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
Howdy! Glad to see you gt a warm welcome after I misread one of your posts! It's a good environment here, so enjoy your stay!

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
somethingsin said:
oh, and who's the friend who told you about us? Is he a member too?
DJ is just a returned banned member. His friend is really just him...

Nothing more to see here. Move along. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.