Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hey Question

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Moose, May 27, 2005.

1. Moose

Moose IncGamers Member

Hey Question

Where did all the zealots go this patch, i remember last patch it was the best. I used to take my zealot with his CmsL and 1-49 light damage charms with +19 life to palapk1/1 and games like that.. pallypk/pk etc you get the point. Where did they disappear, something like the old patch should be started again.

2. Bigrob

Bigrob Banned

zealot is actually better in 1.10, but the main problem is they cant beat casters at all. Only on a pure zealot vs. zealot duel u can see nowaday. Zealot loses to smiter, to hammerdin, to ww barb, to wind druid, to bonemancer, to sorcs, to trappassin, etc.

So nobody really want to play a zealot now basically.

3. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

zealots can indeed take casters. whatever happened to planning for resists? sheesh. I have one on east ladder that I just made. He doesn't use exile, has about 15k ar/decent ds, and maxed resists. he pretty much does well vs. most all of those (hammerdins can be a pain, though).

--welt

4. Bigrob

Bigrob Banned

barely though. And u use charge anyway, not pure zealing like in zealot duel.

when i use my zealot without using cold resist aura, oh boy, i die in one-hit to a blizz sorc even with my max resistance + stacking on.

5. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

skilled zealots can easily avoid blizzard. Theres nothing wrong with charging for a zealot. Your char should do whatever it takes and is fair to win. If your enemy just teles around casting blizzard? Why should you not charge of him?

6. Moose

Moose IncGamers Member

I personally hate hammerdins and smiters, but i hate hammerdins much much more, i feel there is no skill in them because its such an easy build. But thats my opinion :). I have a pure charger and he pwns 24/7 in pk games