hey ppl

MFdoom

Diabloii.Net Member
hey ppl

i dont post on this fdorum, usually go to the babas but i intend to start, ive just started playing d2 again andaccording to the patch text file yo ucan play with 1-8 player difficulty by typing players X (x being the number of player) i try ths and nothing happensa, tho ive just looked at a couple of posts and when they talk about it they say /players x, is this ow it works,k ive never though of using the / as you could do the players x command on the ancestrial recall mod...

btw- my baba was lvl 18 by the time he got to andariel without rerunning any areas except tristram about 6/7 times- is this usual in the patch??

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
In 1.10 they altered the command to /players x (requiring the slash in front). You get a message confirming the action now as well, which is pretty handy.

Yes, level 18 or so is about average for completing Act 1 now, the experience system has been tinkered with a little.

MFdoom

Diabloii.Net Member
ahhk cheers for clearing that up, what /players xwould you suggest playing on with a conc barb with shield??

-.kreizi.-

Diabloii.Net Member
MFdoom said:
i dont post on this fdorum, usually go to the babas but i intend to start, ive just started playing d2 again andaccording to the patch text file yo ucan play with 1-8 player difficulty by typing players X (x being the number of player) i try ths and nothing happensa, tho ive just looked at a couple of posts and when they talk about it they say /players x, is this ow it works,k ive never though of using the / as you could do the players x command on the ancestrial recall mod...

btw- my baba was lvl 18 by the time he got to andariel without rerunning any areas except tristram about 6/7 times- is this usual in the patch??

lol you sound like you just came from Bnet. Nothing personal but do try to watch how you write your posts, makes life easier for others :teeth:

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
MFdoom said:
ahhk cheers for clearing that up, what /players xwould you suggest playing on with a conc barb with shield??
As high as possible. 8 should be doable in Normal, then you can use 4-8 during NM, and whatever you want during Hell. If you use /players 8 through all of Normal and NM you should be somewhere around level 75-80 by the time you start Hell (depending on whether you full-clear everywhere, run areas repeatedly, etc).

MFdoom

Diabloii.Net Member
-.kreizi.- said:
lol you sound like you just came from Bnet. Nothing personal but do try to watch how you write your posts, makes life easier for others :teeth:
apologies :innocent:

Muffassa

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the forums, and yeah, some of us around here are stickelers on good spelling / grammer (my spelling sucks, but I try). It is kind of a professional courtesy thing, you know, rise above the rabble, etc.

Stop by the EBM for a drink or two, and feel free to ask questions - the guys here are very quick to post, and quite knowledgeable.

:buddies: :drink: :buddies:

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
MFdoom said:

In my experience, the "full clear once" method gets you to these levels after the first act:

/players 1: level 16 (almost 17)
/players 8: level 20

and after Act 2, it´s:

/players 1: level 24
/players 8: level 28

MFdoom

Diabloii.Net Member
Ive got the players command to work now, i figured it out in the cats lvl 2 so i set it to 8 just bfore i started andariel runs (a group of banished with a unique gave me about 20-30k exp each time i killed them???) and am currently lvl 25 in the palace cellar, though i intend to run the sanctuary hopefully to about 30 so i can then sprint through the act 3 jungle areas. i hate them. thx again.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe well, p8 lvls alot faster indeed, like you noticed :lol:
good luck with your char :thumbsup:

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey MFdoom, are you really named for Metal Fingers/King Geedorah/etc.? Sweet tunes man. I just bought three of your CDs the other day. :D

Welcome to the forum!

MFdoom

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Hey MFdoom, are you really named for Metal Fingers/King Geedorah/etc.? Sweet tunes man. I just bought three of your CDs the other day. :D
yeah, he is pretty good, but i figured his name worked with diablo as well so i might as well use it.. anyways thanks for all the posts people and i plan to keep you up to your eyes in questions. :howdy: