Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hey Peeps Tell me about this ROS

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by Master Zap, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Master Zap

Master Zap Diabloii.Net Member

Hey Guys
    Just checking in to let you all know I'm still kicking (Zappa, Dave and KEDA's). I got somewhat burned out on d3 playing the crud out of it since release to about last June or just prior to ROS release getting all the classes to the max [email protected] D2 has called me back in the mean time, Ive been playing on Slash diablo which is a private d2 server from Reddit that doesnt have the bots or haxxors or offsite pay to win options (like lewt or jsp) with a good community.

With that said, Ive been thinking of picking up ROS. In a nutshell what kinda changes have they made on ROS? Have they revamped pvp yet? Has the itemization been improved upon. Who can give me the skinny on the changes? Has character lvl been increased beyond 70 yet?

I generally preferred playing Demon hunters, though at the moment my Wiz is the best char on the account. I wouldnt want to start playing again and jump over my head in the deep end deed the chars I've had forever. Here's my profile, where would you suggest I start again?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zappy-1140/hero/26136541

Anyhoot, ty for taking a peak and filling me in with this info. I could always count on the dii folks to steer me right. Hope you all are doing well and happy New years to the old Banana crew.

~Sara

2. Aahzmadius

Aahzmadius Diabloii.Net Member

3. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Hi Sara! Great to see you're doing well.

Things are totally changed from when you last played. Demon Hunters getting all the love now. Barbs are the poor red-headed step-child that is stuck cleaning the toilets while his brothers and sisters get to dance.

4. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

Rawr she is alive and kicking.. So many changes you wont notice it as the same game, mostly for the better...