Hey man, what time is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey man, what time is it?

Hey dude, whats up . You gont the time man? I know its still early, but tdamn dude, thes chips are awesome.

Ok so check it out, does anyone remember back in the day... we didn't use to listne to CD's? we ould listen to TAPES!!!!

Anyways, this can was MADE FEB 09 2004!1!!! its kinda old, but you know how it is right???/:tteeth:

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah to be in Japan, suffering from the hangover that you don't have to worry about until tomorrow as I read about your drunken exploits that I did last night.

Get away from the computer. Drinking where there are people is much more fun.

Unless you have a woman hiding under your desk, in which case carry on.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
ahn, no man, there are tons of people chiling in here. Were looki8ng up funny stuff, just chillin, spamming people on im, drinking, chilling, playing videogames, got some fine *** women in here too. Jamie said to tell you: HAHAHA nice!!!
HAHHHALOLOLLOLOL.

But yeah, don't worry about the time anyomore, its 12:14. Ddue family guy is SO FUNNY!!!

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
nnndave said:
ahn, no man, there are tons of people chiling in here. Were looki8ng up funny stuff, just chillin, spamming people on im, drinking, chilling, playing videogames, got some fine *** women in here too. Jamie said to tell you: HAHAHA nice!!!
HAHHHALOLOLLOLOL.

But yeah, don't worry about the time anyomore, its 12:14. Ddue family guy is SO FUNNY!!!
Is Jamie a guy or a girl?

If the answer is the latter, then why is she where she can see the screen? I expect more blatant misogyny from you Mister. Get a move on already.

And room parties are so cliched. You should take that show to the bar.

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
nnndave said:
Hey dude, whats up . You gont the time man? I know its still early, but tdamn dude, thes chips are awesome.

Ok so check it out, does anyone remember back in the day... we didn't use to listne to CD's? we ould listen to TAPES!!!!

Anyways, this can was MADE FEB 09 2004!1!!! its kinda old, but you know how it is right???/:tteeth:
??????????

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
DUDE intolerance you look like maddox, your scarring mee.

PLF its all good man, its just hanging oub t man. Were just chillin like there anin't no thing up in here. Yeah dude jess is a chick, there are no worries just chilling, its jgetting kinda late so you know how it is, i'll be back in a few hours.. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!1

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Intolerance said:
I've never seen a picture of him. Link, please?
Wow, sorry about last night... tonights gonna be even worse :teeth:

Dammit though I met this really cool chick last night who said to call her when i wake up but i cain't remember her damn NAME!!! either Jess, Janie, Jamie or Julie.

Here's maddox. check out the site you will find a picture of him in there somehwhere, check his faq section.

Status
Not open for further replies.