Hey I've got a question about some of the old screenies... <

nod_buggy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey I've got a question about some of the old screenies...

I noticed that there were a number of them that were from the first person perspective like the one where warriv is talking to fara. does anyone know where any more of these are? I thought that they were really cool...any help?

thnx.

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
I take it you are reffering to the old site? Those are not screenies, they are artwork. I suppose if you wanted some more you could take a pencil to paper.

nod_buggy

Diabloii.Net Member
no, they were full CG. Almost like renders. I'd link to them, but unfortunately it's not possible. To check out what I mean, go to the old page and scroll down and check out the Warriv picture.

oh, thanks for being a smart ***.

Elly

Administrator
nod_buggy said:
no, they were full CG. Almost like renders. I'd link to them, but unfortunately it's not possible. To check out what I mean, go to the old page and scroll down and check out the Warriv picture.
The old site was a framed site so there's no nav bar there but it's this shot. That's erroneously filed actually as I wasn't sure where to put it. I remember it coming out and thinking how great it would be if gameplay was of that quality. It's a great shot.

nod_buggy

Diabloii.Net Member
it is! but what were they released for, anyway? Shots like those were never included in the game, which puzzles me. They're high quality...

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow... can we be looking at Diablo 3, a first- or third-person game? Not likely, but it's sure something to wonder at.