hey i wanna make a barbaran

hey i wanna make a barbaran

hey guys i wana make a barb and my frend is helping me with my barb i am planning to use last wish axe arreat helmet chain of honor sacret armour stormshield and angelics and war traveler boot and steelrend glove and verdungo belt with 2 call to arms on switch in flails with 2 wiz an enigma in stash vs those noobs who run away all the time :thumbsup:

wat improvements would u make on my barber :laugh: :laugh:

i want him to be king of pvp and pubic games

i also need to know what skills for barb
 

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
First of all don't use 2 cta on switch.

Cta on a barb can add a maximum of +3 to bo even with 2 cta. Having 1 is ok since ya would gain +4 on 1 hand and +3 on the other using eteir a warcry jav or hoto.

As for the pvp part goes I higly suggest ya do a little search in the barb build thread. If ya plan on using WW ya have to know that your attack speed only depends from your weapon ias, lastwish would not be the best choice there, even with concentration for pvp I don't see many people using it. Just look in the stickied thread and you should find all your anwers :thumbsup:
 

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
*sigh*

The wonders of "most damage"... if you hit once per second for 5K or four times for 1.5K, what does the most damage again? Yes, that Grief... 4* 1.5K= 6000. "BUT MY ETH BANANAPEEL DOES 10K" and it hits once every three seconds.

Speed is king, Damage is its crown. Go read up on some guides my friend, and you will learn. Mind you, I'm not saying Grief is best. Just go and read.

As for barbie skills... max ww, max mastery of choice, max bo, pretty max shout, perhaps max zerk too. that oughta do the trick. It did in 1.00, it does in 1.12. Barbarians never change.
 

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
diablomasterr said:
but lastwish does most dmg???

wit botd i did 4k
wit last wish i did 5k
wit grief i did 1.5k (**** wepon)
what you see on your screen displayed as grief dmg is not the actual dmg your grief does due to the fact that your char screen doesn't display the +dmg from the runeword. now even the lowest grief does more average dmg (and more consistent too) thab the highesy botd. Last wish would be the weapon of choice if it had onweapon ias , but since it has none its the **** weapon of all three.
use 34+ ias grief zerk and you are set.
if you really want to make good barb with alot versatility search for blobs guide or dumbpig,thats the same person with 2 slightly different guides read them and learn.
 

ATTACKYOU

Banned
diablomasterr said:
hey guys i wana make a barb and my frend is helping me with my barb i am planning to use last wish axe arreat helmet chain of honor sacret armour stormshield and angelics and war traveler boot and steelrend glove and verdungo belt with 2 call to arms on switch in flails with 2 wiz an enigma in stash vs those noobs who run away all the time :thumbsup:

wat improvements would u make on my barber :laugh: :laugh:

i want him to be king of pvp and pubic games

i also need to know what skills for barb
for barberien i wuld max whirlwind and batel order
than get a big wepon like last wish war pike rune spell and u can kil
3 peopel in 1 whirlwind
 

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
ATTACKYOU said:
for barberien i wuld max whirlwind and batel order
than get a big wepon like last wish war pike rune spell and u can kil
3 peopel in 1 whirlwind
did you mean 3 monsters pvm?
 
Ce Olba said:
I think he means 3^(-1) monsters, which ends up as 1/3 monsters, aka 33.3% of a monsters life.
Bot bot... he macks batel odar...


Rotfl, I can't believe this guy hasn't been banned yet.



Is your barb pvm or pvp? If it's pvp, make bvc/a. Ask ce olba...
 
ok guys i got a botd warpike now an i do 12k whirlwind damage wit it, is this good??, im stil usin chain of honor cos i need reisstence and +dmg aganst unded is good aganst necero
 

mumba

Banned
+dmg aganst unded is good aganst necero
Why would it be good against necro?? Hes not "undead", unless he has revives or skellies, but against those u dont need any extra hitpower as they are pretty weak. Remember, pvp penalty does not apply to summons, so ur doing ur full damage on them.
 

Ce Olba

Banned
diablomasterr said:
ok guys i got a botd warpike now an i do 12k whirlwind damage wit it, is this good??, im stil usin chain of honor cos i need reisstence and +dmg aganst unded is good aganst necero
12,000 damage is just fine for PvM.

However, a Warpike is a bad weapon, as it doesn't hit the IAS breakpoints, seriously crippling your IAS. You should try a Ghostspear or a Great Poleaxe instead.

However, in damage-over-time, Grief+Beast>rest.

For PvP, two-handed weapons are inferior to dual-wielding.

For PvP, you shouldn't really use a two-handed weapon. The best PvP barbarian weapons would be Grief in a Berserker Axe and a Beast in a Berserker Axe, both used at the same time.
 
Top