Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

hey...i got some questions

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by deademon, Oct 7, 2006.

1. deademon

deademon IncGamers Member

hey...i got some questions

how hows it goin...to tell u the truth i never thought i would go back to single player even since i started online, mainly because of more interaction between people...but...i came back to sp...and i think im likeing it more that online : / ....ok so here come the questions... well question... i still have guys online that i want to play...if i install rrw or the other one...will i still be able to play online with my other char's still or will that change to game format some how...and blizz catches me for 3rd party programs...or will it be considered a different version because im changing some of the files in the game????over all the question is will i still be aloud to play my online games and use rrw ???

thanks

2. Cattleya

Cattleya IncGamers Member

I'm pretty sure that using RRM on Battle.net violates the B.net Terms of Service rules, so you shouldn't play on B.net with it active.

However, since you can decide whether or not to load the mod based on the shortcut you start the game with, you can switch between modded and unmodded depending on if you are playing SP or B.net. (Unless you are on a mac, where the situation is a bit more complicated. In that case you would be best off with seperate installs for modded an unmodded.)

3. DarkChaos

DarkChaos IncGamers Member

yo sup hows it goin

wel u can b glad to knoe blizzrd cant ban u for using the sp mods so u can go ahed and use them on line, but it wont make a diference lol

4. deademon

deademon IncGamers Member

thx for the replys

5. Sint Nikolaas

Sint Nikolaas IncGamers Member

Good job DC, that made me laugh.