Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hey Help on my Auradin :)

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by vcgg, Oct 17, 2006.

1. vcgg

vcgg IncGamers Member

Hey Help on my Auradin :)

i can't seem to find any good auradin guides so if somebody would be nice enough to help me out :grin: :grin: :grin:

ne way heres my gear

helm = dream
    shield = dream
    armor= dragon
    weapon= hoj ( can't seem to find 1 yet)

and the rest is up for grabs. could somebody recommend the other gear that i should use and what skills is should max? also, should i max block because i will have holy shield, and how much points do i put in holly shield?

srry 4 my noobness this is my first pally.

:)
    oh yea and what should my inventory look like? no need to include p torch or anni because i can't afford them on ladder yet -_-

2. niner

niner IncGamers Member

3. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Get a Bunch of res/mana/life items/charms. Increase your surviability (life=damage tank, res=elemental tank, mana=running). Mana is crazy important if you plan on running, with 600 I don't cut it. Res are also something you should take note of, you can end up with 85/75/90/75 with conviction on! You also have the option to use res lite or fire if your vs one of those elements. Wheres the sick dmg fbs when you got res fire on?

IMC :grin:

4. DIEnamic

DIEnamic IncGamers Member

I really recommend Sir SDG's torchadin guide. the pulse damage of a pure fire auradin is slightly lower, however its enough to get the job done. torchadin can and probably will be fully stacked and sorbed eventually, but by using dual dragons and hoj instead of dreams you save yourself 40 skill points which can be used to synergize charge giving you a nice secondary attack.