hey guys

XanatosWolfenstien

Diabloii.Net Member
hey guys

ive got a lvl3-4 wolf-only shfiter in the making. hes the only char that play that is not getting a rush of any kind, im playing all the way thru each act and diff with him. anyway, i need advice. so far i have one point into werewolf and the rest into lycan but thats it so far. what should i max out when those are maxed?

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
ive got a lvl3-4 wolf-only shfiter in the making. hes the only char that play that is not getting a rush of any kind, im playing all the way thru each act and diff with him. anyway, i need advice. so far i have one point into werewolf and the rest into lycan but thats it so far. what should i max out when those are maxed?
stickies on top for teh omg gosu guides:thumbsup:

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
if you are pure fury lych,fury,oak,werewolf,feral
rabies:rabies,poison creeper,oak,lych,werewolf
rabies/fury:rabies,poison creeper,fury,lych,oak

Warmongers

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, once you get to level 29, I would advise equipping a high %ED ribcracker, as this will greatly increase your killing speed until you are able to upgrade it (that's level req. 68, I think). Jalal's at level 42, and shaftstop will also help a lot.

For a PvM fury wolf: Max werewolf, lycanthropy, oak sage, fury, and feral rage, or for a fury/rabies wolf werewolf, lycanthropy, oak sage, fury and rabies (a few points into poison creeper also, if you plan to get to a very high level, and this is assuming that you are going to duel at least as many melee chars as casters, otherwise stick with what the person above me posted). If you're going to duel bm and lots of casters, max lycanthropy, oak sage, fury, rabies and poison creeper.

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, once you get to level 29, I would advise equipping a high %ED ribcracker, as this will greatly increase your killing speed until you are able to upgrade it (that's level req. 68, I think). Jalal's at level 42, and shaftstop will also help a lot.

For a PvM fury wolf: Max werewolf, lycanthropy, oak sage, fury, and feral rage, or for a fury/rabies wolf werewolf, lycanthropy, oak sage, fury and rabies (a few points into poison creeper also, if you plan to get to a very high level, and this is assuming that you are going to duel at least as many melee chars as casters, otherwise stick with what the person above me posted). If you're going to duel bm and lots of casters, max lycanthropy, oak sage, fury, rabies and poison creeper.

if you don't max poison creeper you will not have a decent rabbies.....and there is no need to max ww