Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hey guys....

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Remsaa, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Remsaa

Remsaa IncGamers Member

Hey guys....

I have been an avid visitor to this site for years, since I first found it in 2000. I have been away for a while (Halo's fault) but got that D2 bug again. I play with some good friends (along with my g/f) in TCP/IP games and SP. We all play legit and I have started a collection again (I lost most of my stuff due to a HDD failure but that was all 1.9 stuff anyway). I'm always looking for more people to play with but usually its late at night, so if your looking for a party I might be able to help. I lost my lvl 80 Zoomancer and have had to start over again so I cant get into the higher echelon of MF'ing quite yet.

I'm glad to see this site is still alive, active and doing well.

No one remembers me probably, but I used to come here alot under the name of Sacred Remedy. So if you remember stop by and say hi, otherwise this is just a general "Hello I'm a veteran newbie, good to meet ya post".

I'm always looking to trade for some of the higher level set stuff, but my collection is relegated to mostly normal and exceptional sets (several full sets, Nats, Milabregas, most of Tals, and Trangs) and uniques.

If you need anything and I can help I'll never fail to offer what I can.

Thanks,

Remsaa

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

*kicks shins using his uber stylish bowling shoes of other peoples sweaty feet.*
    Welcome back! i hope your enjoying D2 again, halo i teh suxx0r. :uhhuh:

3. Remsaa

Remsaa IncGamers Member

OMG and I have a -20 resistance to athletes foot!!
    *scratch scratch sniff* Hueh *gag*

Thanks good to be back

P.S. Halo still r0><0rs the b0><0rs

:p

4. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

Welcome back Remsaa, We've had several returnees lately. Did you know Neolithic? Are you from that era?

5. Remsaa

Remsaa IncGamers Member

Neolithic? God that sound familiar, he use to be a huge poster right? I never played with him but I am sure I saw him around quite a bit. I think he even helped with some of my build questions in the 1.8 days, but that was a looong time ago.

Edit: ...and thank you, good to be back.

6. LeorictheDark

LeorictheDark IncGamers Member

Welcome back!! See you around! ;)

7. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

He dropped in a few weeks ago and I helped him contact some of his old friends. If I can help you, send me a pm.

8. Remsaa

Remsaa IncGamers Member

That is much appreciated so don't be suprised when you get a bunch of questions from me...

:p

9. Ulanji

Ulanji IncGamers Member

Heya!

I'm also an on-again, off-again player who's currently on-again. SP, legit. Used to play on BNet up until 1.09, when it became apparent that most people who even *thought* they were playing legit were equipped with a half-duped inventory.
    ;p

So, I discovered this forum recently and I'm starting to trust that it's for real as far as legit players. Still haven't played with anyone since my schedule can be unpredictable. But anyway, I'd be up for doing some multi-player stuff with your group. In rough order of current favor, my characters are:

* 72 Sorceress, synergized pyromanic (damn she's fun! Meteors approaching 9k damage on the top end, still have another 20 points yet to pour into synergies)
    * 66 Werewolf with a sidekick Bear, and *drum roll* Ribcracker STALAGMITE (oooh yeah!)
    * 84 Necromancer (skellies, skellies, and, um.. yeah more skellies)
    * 84 Amazon (Fend/LF/Valk)
    * 74 Barbarian, Concentrator (maxed shout & battle orders)
    * 83 Paladin, Avenger

Anyway, let me know if you'd be ok with me hopping in for a game or two--how y'all meet up, etc.

10. Disco-neck Ted

Disco-neck Ted The Dark Library

Welcome aboard, Remsaa. May your stay be a long and fruitful one.

11. Remsaa

Remsaa IncGamers Member

Sounds great, I would love to play sometime, I think I might need some leveling though before we can play but I'm definately looking forward to it.

12. Jake_b74

Jake_b74 IncGamers Member

Well i am in no position to say welcome back, becuase i am just comming back my self, but what the hell.

Welcome back!!

I dont beleave i ever played with you, or really anyone for that matter. But i would like to play with you sometime. I beleave i deleted all my saved characters, but i enjoy starting new ones, and without a job :( and no school anymore :). I Should be playing often.

13. Ulanji

Ulanji IncGamers Member

Yeah, I think if two characters are more than 5 levels apart, there is a steadily increasing penalty on experience gained. Whenever you get into the upper 60's, make another post--I've been checking here every day or two.

14. Remsaa

Remsaa IncGamers Member

Good deal :) I have a mid level (38) Necro and a level 35 Hammerdin if you want to play, I cant seem to get into the hammerdin though, try as I might its still isnt as fun as a necro IMHO.

I have some upper level characters (I say upper but not really, 70 something) but I am giving those a rest for a bit.

See ya around, maybe sometime this weekend :)

15. EnerSense

EnerSense IncGamers Member

Welcome back to SPF!

16. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

WElcome back! you never got these before so here's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. We have quite a little MP community in thread stickied at the very top of the page, read uip on your stickies as several practices have changed.
    And haven't you talked you gf into joining us yet? We even have an EU lounge in the EMB now.

17. Remsaa

Remsaa IncGamers Member

Hhaha my g/f doesnt go in for forums, unless its a livejournal or something,,,
    *shrug*

18. Kefir-Tribe

Kefir-Tribe IncGamers Member

Welcome... back or something. :howdy:

19. Jake_b74

Jake_b74 IncGamers Member

i got a level 20 assassin atm, so when i get to a higher level i would like to play sometime.

20. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

SPF ni okaerinasai (welcome back to the SPF) ^-^... "Hello I'm a veteran newbie, good to meet ya post" :lol: (just couldn't resist, sorry).