Hey everyone

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey everyone

How are you all ? Anyways, im having problems understanding this girl. First of all, she has a great personality, beautiful and well.. :wink3: you know haha. But yea, so she has this boyfriend, and she knows I like her a lot. I start passing notes to her in class and on MSN I said "I love you" haha. Eventually she started liking me back, and I said "I love you" more and more. She started saying it back and started holding hands when we passed notes. With her boyfriend unaware of all this. But, all of a sudden, she just STOPS saying it all together and, instead of holding hands, she quickly withdrew(Did I spell this right???) her hand when the note got in her hand. I was confused and worried about this. I thought she hated me for how I made her feel about me. I complemented her so much ... I called her beautiful, sweety and so much more. And I even asked her if she loved me more than her boyfriend and shes said "Yes"!!!! But, she blew me off. I was ... crushed by this. I started being sad and I even burst into tears once :embarassed: :undecided: in front of her, too. I want a GF so bad. Someone to share my thoughts with, someone to hold hands with and stuff. I thought she'd be that girl, but I am so confused right now. We still pass notes but ... it just isn't the same... This is so hard to understand :cry:

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
I am 13, and yes I know I shouldn't be thinking about these things this age. But oh well... I always was trying to do things before anyone else :smiley: Guess that's one of my worts flaws :embarassed:

kobold

Banned
Holyful, it will happen eventually. I know that it can be frustrating, and years later, you still won't be able to figure women out!

My thoughts would be to take it easy, don't try to be desperate. In terms of someone to share thoughts and feelings with, do you have a close friend or two (or more) to talk to? Chances are everyone in your group can relate to what you're going through. Not sure if they'll be much help in the holding hands department though!

Good luck.

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe you should write her a note.

Edit: Maybe even sell the rights to Hollywood, there's enough material to make a creepy moviescript. :)

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
It's possible that someone she knows found out and told her boyfriend. I'm assuming from how you described passing notes and such that you guys kind of made it obvious and it only takes one person to tell another and all hell breaks loose. Maybe she knows that everyone else knows and doesen't want her boyfriend to find out.

Or she could be one messed up girl.

.....Go with the latter on that one btw

Isolde212

Banned
I understand that you like this girl and that you want her to like you too. I'm not going to diss you for having natural urges and all that stuff. But at this age feelings are so fickle and you change your mind so fast. Perhaps you should consider that she's just enjoying her age and not wanting to move that fast.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
one of my friends and i were joking around about finding a boyfriend for her little sister who is 12 and her mom overheard us and started freaking out...

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
Dude im 17 years old and I I had 2 gfs before.. One thing I can tell ya is that women sometimes act quite strangely but they have a reason for doing so. The ones that don`t have a reason dont realy worth the while because they are obviously nuts.

I suspect this is the first time you experience a feeling like this, but dont be worrried about it. Talk to her about it serusly, and ask her if she plans to act or if she will just keep playing with you and keep dating the other guy. Whatever she says, you`ll know what to do. If she says she likes you more than you obviously have smething to fight for, otherwise just take it like a man and draw back. Forget.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
people have "relationships" at age 13?

wow
Over here, kids of 5 years old talk about having sex and in worst case scenarios, have sex aswell.

I think 13 year old people dating and having relationships is perfectly normal.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
How are you all ? Anyways, im having problems understanding this girl. First of all, she has a great personality, beautiful and well.. :: you know haha. But yea, so she has this boyfriend, and she knows I like her a lot. I start passing notes to her in class and on MSN I said "I love you" haha. Eventually she started liking me back, and I said "I love you" more and more. She started saying it back and started holding hands when we passed notes. With her boyfriend unaware of all this. But, all of a sudden, she just STOPS saying it all together and, instead of holding hands, she quickly withdrew(Did I spell this right???) her hand when the note got in her hand. I was confused and worried about this. I thought she hated me for how I made her feel about me. I complemented her so much ... I called her beautiful, sweety and so much more. And I even asked her if she loved me more than her boyfriend and shes said "Yes"!!!! But, she blew me off. I was ... crushed by this. I started being sad and I even burst into tears once :embarassed: :undecided: in front of her, too. I want a GF so bad. Someone to share my thoughts with, someone to hold hands with and stuff. I thought she'd be that girl, but I am so confused right now. We still pass notes but ... it just isn't the same... This is so hard to understand :
1) It hurts so bad cos you really want a gf
2) She was never the one for you cos she had a bf already. If she were the one for you, she'd not be with him at the same time all along.
3) She enjoyed your compliments. I bet she's insecure about herself and TWO guys making her compliments etc is good for self esteem. But that had to end at some point and it did, the sad way as usual.
4) The good thing about being 13*) is that you can be sure you will have a gf, eventually, and you'll hold hands, cuddle up and watch movies together. Or something like that.

*) because this doesn't work when you're 30

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe.. thank you all a bunch. Many of you left silly comments and made me laugh out loud :laugh: . That's good. But I donno why she stopped liking me .. I think the one person (Sorry, but I forgot who) who said that one of her friends found out and told her BF was right. But anyways, I guess she isn't the right one. Thank you again all!!!