Hey everyone

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey everyone

Guess I was wanted to appear in the OTF...not that many people here remember me probably, but Hey! Im Back!

Hows everyone doing?
 

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not doing too badly. Welcome back, I do remember you.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
PhsycoTimmay said:
Guess I was wanted to appear in the OTF...not that many people here remember me probably, but Hey! Im Back!

Hows everyone doing?
Wow, your 'Welcome back thread' wasn't nearly as successful as mine. Welcome back. I have no clue who you are.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
hiya timmay. =D

i know usufruct is still in the community forum, not sure about otf though.
He is, I saw him post a couple days ago. I believe Thursday.
 

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
Tim, can't say i remember anything specifically, but the name seems farmiliar, did we debate about esoteric?
 

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
PhsycoTimmay said:
Guess I was wanted to appear in the OTF...not that many people here remember me probably, but Hey! Im Back!

Hows everyone doing?
Welcome back PhsychoTimmay. Always nice to see folks who left comming back. Cheers.

**Sends a platoon of gorgeous babes to PsychoTimmay's direction.**
 

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator said:
Tim, can't say i remember anything specifically, but the name seems farmiliar, did we debate about esoteric?
No, I would have to say not, I am a horrible debater..lol


raffster said:
Welcome back PhsychoTimmay. Always nice to see folks who left comming back. Cheers.

**Sends a platoon of gorgeous babes to PsychoTimmay's direction.**
I assure you, they will not go to waste. Thank you :D


Soo, to carry on a subject...I just recieved my GeForce 6600 GT PCI Express video card, it is..to say the least, very sexy.

Soo, I fire up a game, and guess what?!?!?!?!?!







My 350W PSU is not enough power to supplie the video card, and all games shut down after 5 min...or evey if I have alot going on my desktop, my computer shuts down.

So now, 100$ will be spent on a 500W PSU, that should do the trick!
 
Top