Hey Elohim Wolf your famous

xXemeryXx

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey Elohim Wolf your famous

So, I was looking around on other diablo 2 sites and i ended up on diablo2.com and I was reading a fury/rabies build and it was talking about a bunch of great duels they saw on Youtube.com and I thought it was pretty cool. So I thought I'd let you know that your duels are Famous not only here but everywhere.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
*Howling from a lone wolf can be heard in the far off landscape , a hint of laughing can be heard in the howl.*

:smiley:

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
xXemeryXx said:
So, I was looking around on other diablo 2 sites and i ended up on diablo2.com and I was reading a fury/rabies build and it was talking about a bunch of great duels they saw on Youtube.com and I thought it was pretty cool. So I thought I'd let you know that your duels are Famous not only here but everywhere.

You should try his cheese bread then.

HoS

MaG_Thunder

Diabloii.Net Member
omg...i can't join a trist or baal game these days w/o seeing a guy leveling up his rabies/fury druid saying "i wanna be just like kiba" :D its all good tho, about time werewolves got some attention

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Originally posted by Lorven
Looks like you've kept that bread for too long in a cupboard. 3 months too long! I hope you didn't eat it?
Grr.. growlzorZxZx Woof AwoORORo I did eat it wolves eat anything Woof woof