Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hey Conner

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Carnage-DVS, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

Hey Conner

Other thread seems to be closed so I'll just open a new topic here. I'm interested in dueling you, but no class other than barbs. Necro/Hammerdin etc are way too overpowered and my barb is basically BvB. So if you have one, give me a whisper at *carnage-dvs or *vengeance-dvs or you can make one to challenge moi.
    Challenge is also open to any non hacker/barb char on useast hcl who wants to give me a duel. I'm bored so I might as well go out with a bang...or atleast a whimper.

2. ConnerMacleod

ConnerMacleod IncGamers Member

hehehe, Aight. I have no barbs built for dueling, but I can have one made by next week depending on the level.

First question... what level is your barb? 50ish? I would rather keep it in that area since it's more of a challenge and you can't use the super uber gear (no BotDs, Enigmas, no IK sets, SS's, >290ed Ethereal Bonesnaps (which I have), etc).

Barbs are such a snoozer class at higher levels I just cannot see making one to 80 just for a duel. Although if that's your flavor, I can see what I could do. Just may take a little time to hit 80.

Challenge accepted otherwise.

3. CAPS-IOCK

CAPS-IOCK IncGamers Member

What is your account Conners?

4. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

I'm 89 but I don't use Enigma/BOTD/Runeworded items. You may if you wish but I don't.

5. ConnerMacleod

hehe, I'm not rich enough for that crap.

Tell ya the truth, I'm working on getting another character up to speed to go hunting with, so if you're willing to do a level 50ish, I'll do that. I've always preferred level 50 duelling, it's just not worth my time to level to level 89 just to duel a character I will have no interest in playing afterwards. Add to that a potential Ladder season ending this weekend.

Game on or no?

And CAPS-IOCK: PM me with that request, I don't know you.

6. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

7. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

I think he just means it could reset at any point in the near future... unlikely, but possible.

8. ConnerMacleod

What I mean Stinger, is that the season length has not been announced, and the 28th will be the 4 month anniversary of 1.10's release. I'm anticipating reset around that time the 4th, 6th, and 12th month.

Yep, it's called my stupid logic. Then I have to remember that it's Blizzard running the show, so I have to forget using that.

At this time I'm experimenting with alot of different builds and really would like to limit my time to building with the tons of crap I have to choose from... that way, when ladder resets, I can be the first one on the block to get a confirmed PK kill with the most unthought of build.

9. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

I would love to see quarterrly resets! Even though I have several guy i am having fun wiht including my new IK Barb I would gladly delete and start a new ladder race.

My only hope is they do something about those loopholes to make it what it was suppose to be in the beginning.

10. skunkbelly

skunkbelly IncGamers Member

Sigh, yep, quarterly resets would be nice. Or even tri-quarterly resets, since we're at the 4-month mark. It would be nice to see them reset the ladder whenever the economy gets completely saturated with loot. Even after just four months, we're to the point where nearly all items in the game can't even be traded... most exceptional uniques and set items are so common that nobody cares.

11. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

That's for sure. I'm having trouble remembering how many times the ladder was reset for 1.09... :scratch: