23%maras(hell council)(woot)
Ring 1 soj 1 ravenfrost
pdiamoned lidless wall
Magefist
Water Walks
glooms trap
one +1/12%fhr cold skiller
Merc lvl hell defiance merc(got lazy) Guilimes Face reapers toll duriels shell
did all of hell on players 3(cept ancients and lister and act 3)
These are the stats that ATMA shows for her
1 all p-reqs (one enchant)
20 FO
20 Met
14 FM
13 FB
8 CM
Life 877
Mana 686

I would like to thank all of you in the giveaway thread for donating items and the rest of you for showing me a new side of this game
I plan to Mat my LF Zon in the next few days.
also what is a good area to lvl her (any places that have no CI's?)
thanks for all of the wonderfull help

EDIT-I believe that this char has some crappy rune luck, she got a hel offa the Hellforge *grimace*

Well done PnB! :clap:
Sorcs ruxx0r, much more than dr00ds.
As for where to level her, pindle is good for EXP and MFing up to about 91, and even though he can spawn CI, once all his minions are dead, your merc makes quick work of him. anyway, you made a meteorb, use that damn meteor! slow moving pindle is ideal for it.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Mat! I still play my meteorb every now and then for Meph and Pindle runs. Quite effective at either.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Sorcs ruxx0r, much more than dr00ds.
heh. ill rise to the bait.
OMFG j00 n00b I K33L N00BS SUCKA!!!

druids > all. end of story

congrats on the mat PnB. now GG with the druids

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats to the cheesy sorc mat, now make a cheesy zon mat! :)
Anyway Pindle should be really easy with LF zon.

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Mat. :thumbsup: This may just be enough inspiration for me to take my meteorb off her MF quests and see if I can mat her. Nice work!!

supermatt

Diabloii.Net Member
gg and congrats.
i remember after finishing the game for the first time i was actually bummed. i got so into my character that i was upset that there was nothing else for me to do...
anyway there've been another 14 game winners since then

i'd run old Meph lots and lots on players 1 and maybe Pindle if you can and level that way. my Sorc has leveled to clvl92 purely from mfing Baal, Pindle and Meph and the odd Countess and Pit P4 run

:) matt

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Derrick1001 said:
Congrats.

Now make a less cookie build and see if you like that better ;) .
Don't listen to all the smart-a**es. If they want to play some bizarre, obscure, difficult build, they can feel free to do it.

I like the builds from the build guides, and I don't think there's anything cheesy about using a build that someone else perfected. I know I don't have the time or the energy to test out a bunch of different builds myself and see what won't suck. If I had to do that, there's no way I would still be playing.

Derrick1001

Diabloii.Net Member
piscene said:
Don't listen to all the smart-a**es. If they want to play some bizarre, obscure, difficult build, they can feel free to do it.

I like the builds from the build guides, and I don't think there's anything cheesy about using a build that someone else perfected. I know I don't have the time or the energy to test out a bunch of different builds myself and see what won't suck. If I had to do that, there's no way I would still be playing.
Simmer down smokey, it was just a suggestion.

I figured that since she was my first ever sorc i should do a build that was tried and true instead of some random one, the same goes for my LF zon never had a succesfull zon before and now I do and i think that both of these builds are great. And actually this was a lot more difficult than i thought it would be. Im actually having trouble with pindle even on p2 so i decided to do some mephing. and some baal runz.