Heroes

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Heroes

Anyone watch this show? It's on NBC Monday nights at 9. Tomorrow is the last episode until after the new year. I spent yesterday watching all the shows I've missed so far and am totally addicted to the show.

Lord Nyax

Banned
I saw the first four episodes, and have the rest recorded. Watching that one chick get dissected was a bit much...the rib cage, THE RIB CAGE!!!

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
I saw the "save the cheerleader, save the world" episode, and it sucked. So I never plan on watching the show again.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Wonder when the show is going to start up again.

We have weekly Heroes nights when a bunch of people show up and watch it.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
It's totally awesome and my second favorite show behind Lost.
Hiro is my hero.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone watch this show? It's on NBC Monday nights at 9. Tomorrow is the last episode until after the new year. I spent yesterday watching all the shows I've missed so far and am totally addicted to the show.
I love this show. This is my second favorite show after Prison Break. Hiro is my favorite character as well, second is the cheerleader. Ha-ha! Oops.

I hope the momentum continues to build up. I have not missed being in front of the TV Monday nights because of Prison Break and Hero.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
It's in hiatus, season 3 ended a month or 2 ago. But, they were picked up for season 4!
And Stargate went for umpteen billion seasons... and yet the original Battlestar Galactica got only one and the original Star Trek only three...