Here's a test for all of you. Let's see if you can pass it. der=0

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's a test for all of you. Let's see if you can pass it.

CAN YOU PASS THIS TEST? Take your time and see if you can read each line
aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.

This is this cat

This is is cat

This is how cat

This is to cat

This is keep cat

This is a cat

This is dummy cat

This is busy cat

This is for cat

This is forty cat

This is seconds cat

Now... go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down.

Betcha never saw that coming did ya? :teeth:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
HA! It didn't take me 40 seconds to read them all!

I remember seeing this one if 5th grade. I'm surprised I haven't seen it again until now.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Look up now! A really interesting selection above? No, it’s nothing that entertaining. Reading’s nicer elsewhere. This? No! Offensive, obnoxious braying.

cyclotronic

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh how the kids laughed, the laughing is all I remember. Laughing at me from the corner, oh how I hated them. Its not my fault I couldn't read. But little kids don't seen to get it. They laughed.

Bad memorys.

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
Bleh, I'll forgive ya since it was about Cats ;) I did totally fall for it though. Getting too trusting in my old age me thinks :lol:

Johnny

Banned
Wuhan_Clan said:
more like 15 seconds, guess that doesn't make me a dummy then
It makes you a lying dummy.

Also Notice how many people that tried avoiding being reffered to as a dummy by pointing out how they read it faster than 40 seconds.

Wolfwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh. These are so funny.

In a earlier year of education, we were being taught the virtues of reading all the questions on a exam paper. SO, we all get given a slip of paper, with 60 tasks on it.

These were pretty simple things, like draw a box in the left corner of the page, write your name backwards in capitals.. etc. But the killer was, the 3rd 'question' from the bottom says 'Only do tasks 1-5' on it. XD

Best way to make dumb kids waste a entire lesson, and save the tutor 45 minutes of agro. :yep: And yes, I was one of the dumb ones. X_X

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah.. but when you have 60 questions to do, are you really going to read each one beforehand to see if they dont contain any messages? nope, don't think so.. i would be proud to have done all and then come upon the 'only do 1-5 message'.

proud, but tired and angry